fly...

When you choose a star, you always shine bright like them but when the day comes, it will disappear. How life is going till now,. They died they born, again die, that's how it is.

The boy sat on a cliff, his gaze fixed upon the night sky adorned with shimmering stars and a radiant moon casting its glow across the surroundings. The sea below reflected the celestial display, creating a mesmerizing scene that held a touch of magic.Yet, amidst this enchanting panorama, something on the seashore captured the boy's attention. A glimmering light, like a beacon of fantasy, beckoned to him. It seemed to promise a narrative akin to the fairy tales he had always cherished. With a smile, he felt an irresistible urge to approach, to touch the magic that might, just might, offer forgiveness for his mistakes and provide the strength to feel and live again.As he contemplated, a gentle flutter on his hand drew his attention. A butterfly, delicate and free, lifted his spirits. Following its whimsical flight, the boy found himself by a car. Without hesitation, he sat behind the wheel and began driving along the road that hugged the sparkling sea.Looking out, he saw his friends—laughter and joy echoing through the air. Their camaraderie, their shared jokes and smiles, painted a scene of profound camaraderie—a memory so precious it wrapped around his heart like a warm embrace.

He parked the car near the seashore and stepped out, glancing back at the blankets and food packages neatly arranged in the back seat. A smile graced his lips as he imagined the shared moments that might unfold, wishing they could become a reality. Approaching the sea, he extended his hand to touch the magical gleam on the shore. However, as his fingers made contact, the luminescence seemed to retreat, slipping away like a dream. A hint of sadness crossed his smile. "Am I not worth it?" he whispered, the words carried away by the gentle sea breeze.His gaze shifted to the side, where a couple stood, holding hands and gazing at the non-existent sunset. They soon found solace in each other's arms, sharing a night of intimacy that the boy yearned to experience. Tears welled up in his eyes, streaming down his face like a river, yet he let them fall, letting the salty drops meet the sea. He didn't bother to wipe them away, for he believed that, in time, the tears would carry away his sorrows, leaving behind a happier soul. As he smiled through the tears, the boy hoped that the waves would carry his emotions, his longing, to a place of serenity.

He opened his eyes, finding himself once again on the familiar cliff. This time, a mysterious presence seemed to call out to him, urging him to take a leap. Driven by an inexplicable force, he jumped into the unknown.In an instant, he awoke, his heart pounding against his chest. His breaths came in heavy gasps, and beads of sweat trickled down his forehead. As he wiped away the perspiration, he noticed a few tears mingling with the sweat on his cheeks. Sighing, he closed his eyes, trying to ease the tension that lingered.Glancing to his side, he felt a pang of emptiness as he realized he was alone. "He must be gone," he mumbled softly, a sense of loss tugging at his heart.

"That's how it is going,"