fourth grade- the man and the lion retold

i dont really know what i was doing, i guess retelling some sort of fable for different points of view for an assignment. whatever this is, here it is

Retold by: The Lion
(But Rory *last name* helped write it 'cause lions can't type.)

OK, so, I was walking around and then I said

"OW!" Boom! There was a thorn in my paw.

Then almost two seconds later, this random guy just came running down the road just as that happened.

"I'll take that out for you," he said.

He was being so super nice.

"You'll always be my friend. I will never forget what you have done." I was TOTALLY lying. I'm a devil lion here. 😈 I don't care about some stupid guy!

We waved our goodbyes, then he ran off and didn't even tell me why. A couple weeks later, I was taken to this arena, then they released me with some guy who seemed happy to see me.

"HEY, Mr. Lion! Remember me? I helped you with your paw?!" I'll admit it, I did remember him. Like I said, 😈. You know me! I ate him. Duh!

Break your promises, get free lunch.

what did i just read...

anyway here's the other one ig

Retold by: The Man
(But Rory still helped)

One day, the King told me get him some water from the well. I didn't want to. So I didn't. Then he sentenced me to die! That harsh man was about to chop off my head, but then I ran away and as I was fleeing for my life, I found a lion with a thorn in his paw.

"I didn't want to. So I didn't." a king

"I'll take that out for ya," I said.

I wanted to do something nice for this lion, because I knew I didn't have that much time left.

damn-

"You'll always be my friend. I will never forget what you have done," he responded.

I was so happy I could do something nice for this kind lion. I was still being chased down for my life, by royal guards, so yep. I waved goodbye and ran for my life.

hes being so chill about the fact hes literally about to die lmao

For weeks I've been living on my own from nothing but tree leaves until, finally, I was caught. I was brought tothe arena to DIE by a LION, but when they released us, the lion that they released I reconized. It was the same lion that I helped take the thorn out of his paw.

"HEY, Mr. Lion! Remember me? I helped you with your paw?!"I was hopful he wouldn't kill me. THEN HE ATE ME!!

wait how is he writing this then? it says that baby nine year old me helped,,,
WAS I A GHOST WHISPERER????

Beware of friends who make false statements.