7: Sneaking Out

Jennie

She pulled in the form of the girl next to her. Her head pounded as she groaned at the light pouring in through the window; curtains not even drawn. A hand reached over, gripping comfortably onto Jennie's bare chest, a movement she hummed lightly at, the sensation welcomed and warming for all of five seconds.

Then the girl sat up, hand still holding onto her breast and shocked eyes met hers.

"Oh fuck." Both girls' eyes widened, Lisa following her hand to where it lay before her eyes widened in shock, withdrawing it quickly.

"Shit, Jennie."

"I'm not too happy about it either, Lisa." Jennie sat up trying to eye where her clothes were.

They could hear the clattering of plates and cutlery downstairs, everyone was up.

"Fuck. Jisoo is going to have a field day with this." She palmed at her eyes.

"She is not finding out!"

"Lisa, I think the whole country knew you were having sex last night." A top hit her swiftly in the face.

Lisa ran a hand through her hair, breathing out a stressed sigh. "We're sneaking you out."

"We're what?"

"Would you rather Jisoo knew because Seulgi is sure as fuck gonna tell her?"

"No, but—"

"I know they will have probably heard something last night."

"They will have, you came six ti—"

"Jennie!" Lisa pushed her onto the bed, pacing up and down. "They will know we both had sex but wouldn't it just be better to let them think it was with random people?"

Her mind began to mull it over. Everyone would give them shit, they had weeks together still and nothing is more awkward than a group of girls knowing that two of them that hate each other's guts slept together. It would be hell. Like the time Jenny slept with Shane on The L word level freaky. Huh. Jenny and Jennie, how fitting. This was one thing Jennie just wished to forget.

"I'm in, how the fuck do I get out though?"

"I think after last night I'm a good enough distraction. Just leave it ten minutes before you come back in."

***

Jennie listened as Lisa entered the kitchen, hearing the wolf whistles soaring around the room. "She got laid!" Jisoo's voice was clear.

"Who the hell did you sleep with? I mean not that we were counting, but we share a wall so I counted four." Wendy chimed in.

She could almost hear the roll of the blonde's eyes.

"Leave me alone. And it was not four. It was six." More whistles, Jennie couldn't help but feel proud as shit; though she couldn't say even with Chahee she'd hit more than four before, over the space of an entire day. "God. I love Busan."

Those were the words Jennie was waiting on, she slipped down the stairs, shot Lisa her middle finger, jokingly flipping her off as headed out the door.

Three minutes passed and Jennie reached for the door, making as loud an entrance as possible. "Fuck, Jennie Ruby Jane, did you get laid too?" Jisoo's grin was huge. She was a proud Mom.

Jennie dropped her jacket, fuck she was cold. "Uh, yeah."

"Get it!" Seulgi yelled, holding a fist in the air like she was about to scream 'this is Sparta'.