chapter 4

Alya wakes up the next morning with a pounding head from a hangover. She sits up gripping her head in pain. Bucky is already up, sitting on the edge of his bed, and he chucks over some pain killer to Alya.

"Thank you," She mutters swallowing the medicine with some water. Alya is still trying to get her head around her sister being gone. All her plans she wrote down in her small notebook are never going to happen, she was officially gone and there is nothing Alya can do about it. She pulls out the small grey notebook and starts to read through all the notes she wrote about what she wanted to do in the future.

Meet Natasha and become close again :)

She feels a tear roll down her cheek and she lays back down onto the couch holding the note pad to her chest. It was the very first note Alya had ever written down in it. She slowly starts to cross out each line one by one.

"You ok?" Bucky asks looking worried.

"Fine," Alya replies bluntly. 

"Look, I am sorry about last night," Bucky says looking guilty, staring at the floor.

"Forget it," Alya says getting up and walking into the bathroom to get ready. After getting ready and having a shower she goes down to the kitchen where everyone is eating. Everyone looks drained of sleep and energy.

"Morning you two," Clint says causing Alya to turn around and see Bucky coming down the hall behind.

"Morning," Alya says taking a glass of coffee and chugging it down. 

"Training with me today?" Steve asks Alya and she smiles and agrees. Alya pops upstairs to get changed into her suit. As she is on her way down the hallway Bucky walks past and grabs her hand and pulls her to the side.

"Look Alya I am sorry, I still hate you but I took it too far," Bucky admits looking at Alya hopefully, trying to put it behind them.

"As I said, forget it Bucky," 

"I mean it, Alya,"

"And so do I," Alya says and carries on walking to meet steve to train. They start off with a run. Steve runs ahead of Alya but she doesn't mind. She goes on a jog taking in nature around her. The air is crisp and fresh and bites at the skin, but she likes the cold, she always has. The birds are flying around singing and people are on walks enjoying the atmosphere. 

"On your left," Steve says for the 50th time as he overtakes her. 

"I swear to god Steve!" Alya shouts, Steve chuckles and carries on sprinting away. After ages of running and enjoying the pleasant day, they head back only to see everyone suiting up.

"Suit up, there are hostages," Tony quickly snaps as they run past. They go our separate ways and Alya goes to get into her black catsuit. Similar to Natsahas, but with green details. She zips it up and heads off. Once they are all on the plane Tony and Steve devise a plan.

"Wanda your with me," Steve says.

"Clint with me," Tony says

"Alya and Bucky both go together," Steve says, Alya and Bucky both scowl and start to get their parachutes on.

"Hey Alya, don't mess up," Bucky says before jumping out of the plane, Alya scoffs and jumps after him. They both land safely and start to take out the enemies. They can both tell each other the next movement due to being trained the same way. Alya kicks a bad guy into Bucky who then instantly punches him with his metal arm. With fight bad guys back to back. A guy grabs Alya and puts a gun to her temple. Bucky turns to face them with an angry expression creeping over his face.