chapter 3

After Alya walks out on everyone she walks straight to the front door to leave and return to New Mexico. 

"Hey, Alya wait!" Clint shouts and he runs up to her. She turns to face him and he instantly sees her eyes filled with tears and disappear. Alya looks into his eyes and then down at the floor embarrassed.

"It's ok to feel upset Alya, I know it has been hard for you, but please don't leave give it a couple of days. She would have wanted you to meet everyone properly, she used to talk about how she wanted you to visit and become an avenger, maybe you should," Clint says trying to comfort her.

"No the thing is you don't understand!" Alya shouts eye flooding with tears. The Avengers hear her shout and run into the hall to see her and Clint by the door. " I have never had the feeling of comfort! I grew up with Bucky and Natasha but they only cared about each other! I would dream about a day I would be with Natasha again, and now I can't I even missed her funeral. How do you think that makes me feel?!" Alya shouts getting out of control. She turns and walks outside leaving everyone shocked.

"Alya! Just think, Natasha wanted you here she wanted you to be an Avenger do this, for her. We can comfort you we can help you, Just give us a chance Alya," Clint says making Alya turn around. He holds out his hands and after a few seconds of Alya thinking staring at everything around her and everyone in front of her she hesitantly takes it and they go inside. "Go to your room and rest, oh wait I will show you to Buckys room," Clint says and she nods.

"I will help you move in," Wanda says. Alya sits down on the couch in Buckys room and takes in everything around her. His room is a dark room, but peaceful. Filled with plants.

"Hey I am so sorry about everything I really hope being here can help you, I miss her too, she would be happy you here," Wanda reassuringly says.

"Thank you, Wanda, do you think we can go shopping tomorrow so I can get some stuff, this is all my stuff and it isn't a lot," Alya says and shows Wanda her bag.

"Is this a fake passport? why do you have all this" Wanda asks taking it out of the bag.

"Yeah, I try and keep on the down-low as much as possible, I couldn't risk being caught and taken again," Alya mentions.

"Why what would they do to you?"

"Probably take my memories and make me an assassin again, keep me in the red room and train me more, you know torture me," She says thinking of all the painful memories. Wanda lets Alya get some rest on Buckys couch as the bed hadn't been moved in yet. After a few hours, Bucky walks in, waking Alya up.

"Training, now," He says sternly not making eye contact. She nods and gets up and walks downstairs. She meets everyone and they all go into the huge gym.

"Ok Alya let's see what you got, Steve your up," Tony says pushing Alya and Steve into the middle. 

"I will take it easy on you," Steve says.

"Feel welcome to do so, you would lose either way," Alya smirks and he instantly lunges forward to punch but she blocks it and punches him in the guts, then tripping him over. He gets up instantly and kicks her, but she grabs his foot and spins him around. He then grabs her hand and pulls her to down pinning her to the ground which then says

"Got ya," Then he smiles, but she chuckles and kicks him knocking him off her and jumps to her feet. 

"Enough I am too exhausted for this, can I please go?" She asks, not wanting to be around anyone.

"Yeah go on," Tony says and she leaves back to the room.

"She has to become an Avenger she is amazing!" Wanda shouts and everyone nods. "With more training, she will be perfect!"