Reminders (Please Read)

This is a reader x park jisung type of story so a little reminder for all the readers. But if you think that I should just name the main character you can tell me.

The story will be from the point of view of Y/N; however, I will try to put Jisung's point of view or a 3rd person point of view. So that the story won't just be about the main character's thoughts and everything (you get me on this? Hehehe)

Dialogues in the plain text mean the characters are speaking in English. While dialogues in bold are in Korean/Hanguk-eo. When you see this emoji "🐹" it means next scene or something

Everyone in NCT 2020 will be included and I will try to mention all 23 of them. So, the story is set way before the lockdown happened in the whole world so Jisung is still around 18. I will also include other artists from SMtown or other entertainments to add a little fun or twist to the story.

Another reminder, all the ideas and things that will be said in the story are all from my huge or small brain that somehow works and are not from other stories. But, if my story is somehow familiar to another writer's story, please do tell me so I may be able to change mine a bit.

There might be some grammatical errors throughout the whole story, so please bear with me.

Without further ado, you may continue to the first chapter. Enjoy 😊