The play yard

*Edited*

Emerald and Ember started to walk to class, although Emerald was nervous that the monsters would be bulling her, although she had a small feeling that they would accept her. As they started to head through the main doors outside, all the monsters looked at them. Emerald saw that they didn't have the same faces they had earlier, they had hatred.

"Go home, vampire!"

"Nobody wants you here."

"You are never welcome here, not now, not ever!"

"Your a freak!"

Everybody started to say similar comments. Emerald wondered why weren't they like this before, no other school did this before. As Emerald thought more about the other monsters, Ember looked at her and smirked, before Emerald asked what was she going to do Ember grabbed her hand and held it high so everybody could see.

Emerald looked at her dumbfounded, then turned to the crowd, everyone was quiet still kept their guards, they still glared at her, they looked at her with hate, and fear. Ember looked at Emerald and smiled, Emerald was shocked she didn't know how to react. Ember looked at the crowed, and yelled at the crowd.

"She is not like her father, she is different, she is a powerful, pretty, tough, and she has a gold heart, most than any of you combined. And if you hurt her you will have to go through me, but if you do we will fight back, we will stand to be respected, to be loved, to be honored, and to be welcomed. I am Ember and this is Emerald, daughter of the our powerful ruler, Dracula. When Ember finished her speech, Emerald looked at her with a shocked face then back at the monsters. None of the monsters where happy with the speech, slowly the crowd started to react with negative energy. She couldn't believe the only one that was standing up for her was Ember she thought more monsters would agree with her, she wanted to fit in and everybody rejected her, except for Ember, she just couldn't handle it anymore she pulled her arm away from Ember, and ran out into the streets, where with her super speed ran as far as she can.

"I knew it, I always knew this was going to happen. Why was I so stupid in doing this. Nobody needs me, in fact, NOBODY EVEN WANTS ME!" Emerald yelled as tears started to flow down her face. She was being haunted by the voices in her head, her sanity was waning,

"She is going to hurt us all."

"Doesn't belong here."

"Like her dad"

"Go home, vampire."

"Nobody wants you here."

"Freak."

"You are never welcome here, not now, not ever!" All she could think about was the voices, no matter how much she screamed, all she could hear were the voices.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!!" She screamed over and over, trying to get the voices out of her head, when she opened her eyes she hit something hard which made her fall, as she lied on the ground she whispered to herself "I never belonged here in the first place." She whispered to herself before she blacked out.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

It's November so that means i will be updating this week, yay! I finally got over my writers block