I. Wolf

Hello my dear readers. Welcome to another on of my stories. This one has been in my mind for awhile and I decided now to write it down while the idea has returned to me. I hope you will like it. Now my dear readers let's begin!

Thinking

SHOUTING

Threatening voice

~Whisper~

"Betrayal hurts more than anything because it can onlycome from those close to you." -War

(POV 3rd)

It has been some time since Rias and her peerage have had a rest. They had just dealt with that sick bastard Diodora and acquired Rossweisse as her final rook piece. Everything was going well but she couldn't help but feel uneasy about what the future holds as she is walking to school with her peerage. After what Sona had showed her and told her last night how could she not be.

--Flashback--

Sona: Rias we have a major problem coming here tomorrow.

Rias:*worried* What do you mean? Rizer isn't trying to push the date up is he?

Sona: I am afraid we something much more concerning than him at the moment. 

Sona lays a small light novel on the small table between them. Rias looks at it before picking it up and reading the title. 

Rias: High School DxD? How is this in any way concerning.

Sona: *Points to the cover* take a closer look at it. 

Rias looks at it closely and notices the cover characters have a striking resemblance to RossWeiss in her Valkyrie armor. It was scary how close it was to the real thing. 

Sona: As you can see it has an almost identical look to RossWeiss and the stories it tells are exactly like the reports you told me once everyone had returned from Kyoto. I should also mention the school board and the Japanese government allowed winners of a contest held by the author of those books to come attend here for the rest of their high school career.

Rias: That seems a little fishy and could be extremely dangerous if we were to be exposed.

Sona: Sir Zechs told me personally that he was going to select the winners through his own manipulation of the contest and picked out those he believed would be the least likely to figure anything out about us. However, the owners of the company rigged the contest already and are sending over their own team for "promoting" the work, but your brother and my sister seem confident that these people will be harmless.

Rias: That's a bit reassuring, but there is still a risk.

Sona: You'd be correct considering an assistant writer is joining them.

Rias: Well we will have to meet them tomorrow then won't we?

Sona: Yes it will be of great interest.

--Flashback over--

This whole situation felt wrong to Rias. It made her feel like a dark cloud was hanging over the school. The rest of the ORC had noticed her mood and felt concerned, but knew it wasn't the best time to ask and silently agreed to ask after the school day as they arrived to the campus.

However something seemed off once they arrived. Most people were already in class instead of outside like normal, and the bell wouldn't ring for another twenty minutes. Issei felt like something was off. He looked around looking for his friends, but they were nowhere to be found. He walked through the doors headed to his class with Xenovia and Asia following him while the others split up sending one last worried glance at the Red Dragon. Issei still did not see the other members of the perverted trio and decided just to wait for class.