VIII. Famine Vs Dragon

School fucking sucks. Well atleast I have a fight to write this time. Anyway, Enjoy the show!

Thinking

SHOUTING

Threatening voice

~Whisper~

"Humanity already set the bar to the ground....How the fuck did you manage to dig so low so fast?" - Trev Jax

(3rd POV)

The ORC was worried about the dragon boy as they gathered towards the small sitting area Cam had set up with magic. The air was tense as they all sat down. The only one who wasn't nervous was Asia as she sat with Allan and cuddled into him as he just gave a faint smile toward the girl. 

The benches were all filled quickly as Cam used his magic to zoom in towards the fight currently happening. It was slightly dusty, most likely from the previous explosion. However, as it cleared they could see Trev standing there with a large ax in his hand. It was a standard great ax or nordic origin with runs engraved on the blade and handle. It glowed a faint orange color as Trev reared his arms back for another swing. From the remaining cloud of dust Issei shot out with his gear activated grabbing Trev's arm preventing him from swinging. A struggle insued as both were trying to out muscle the other. 

BOOST

Issei managed to start pushing Trev back as the bearded man simply smiled and seemingly became stronger and initiated another dead lock. Rias looked shocked.

Cam: Rias out of all of us Trev is physically the strongest. Jack is technically even the weakest out of all of us.

The entire group looked completely shocked as Allan simply nodded his head.

Rias: How is that possible?!

Cam: Think of us like RPG characters. I would be your basic run of the mill DPS, Allan would fit into the berserker catagory as he can take hits and keep going, jack is our assassin and honestly the biggest glass cannon, and Trev would be our tank he-

Koneko: Tanks a lot of hits and deals a lot of damage back.

Cam smiled. 

Cam: Exactly. However, his gear is unique.

Akeno: What do you mean?

Cam: I don't know how to exactly explain it. It's better for you to see in action to be honest. 

Everyone looked confused as they turned back to the fight. 

BOOST

Trev was finally forced back as he slammed into a tree causing it to fall over. Issei breathed heavily as he smirked thinking he had finally done some damage. He bent over to catch his breathe only for the ax to score a slash on his shoulder. While not deep it sure as hell caused a lot of pain. 

ORC-Ross and Asia: Issei!

Jack: Hehehehe. Oh it seems that this will be the start of his down fall.

Rias and the others turned to see Jack sitting on a large chair with Serafall and Ravel on his lap looking comfortable. Many of Jack's exes glared at the Maou seeing her as a bit of a traitor compared to when they last saw. Not to mention the recent incadent with Sona and the student council. From what Issei had told them he had been accusing him of serious crimes. Sona had stopped him and Jack threatened her. It was angering to all of them. Now here he was laughing and carrying on like nothing had happened. Rias was still concerned as it was completely out of character for him. 

Rias: What do you mean Jack?

His smile fades as his expression turns very nurtral. It was common for him to do so when explaining anything.