II: Waya bears his Fangs

Hello once again. Welcome back to Who are you? I know I don't upload alot, and I apologize, but college is not easy. But I can't wait to write some more. Now without further adue, Enjoy the Show.

Thinking

SHOUTING

Threatening voice

~Whisper~

"Sometimes life decides to knock you on your ass. Don't bitch about it, just get up and fucking hit it back." -Teal Waya

(POV 3rd)

Rias, Xenovia and Koneko all were walking down the sidewalk heading to the local cemetery. Today was a very important day to these three girls. Today was the passing of Rias' adopted brother, the horseman of death. Koneko had known him very well as she had claimed him as her mate at a very young age. Xenovia knew him through the church as, in her words, "lord Death" had rescued her from her own hell known as the orphanage and brought her to the church. 

After everything that had happened yesterday Rias really needed this small break to go visit her brother. While most people find visiting a lost one to be sad she finds it relaxing to be close to her brother and finds herself feeling calmer when she visits him. She also feels closer to her two pieces as they all share the bond of losing the same person they all looked up to. 

It's been 10 years already. She sighed and hoped her brother was watching over her. His little princess he called her. Granted he was older, but only by an hour or two. She glanced at the other two as the began to enter the graveyard. They had much more relaxed faces compared to yesterday. She knew that while having the remaining three as non adversaries was a big advantage, their friend pushed more buttons than she found was necessary. He was going to be an issue. 

Koneko: Uh Rias?

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the small neko.

Rias: Yeah Koneko?

Koneko simply pointed towards the graveyard. Rias didn't see any issue till she spotted the distinct teal hair of Teal standing right by her brother's grave. Rias didn't mind that he was paying respects, but his timing could not be any worse.

Rias: Great another head ache.

They slowly approached as the male as his blue eyes had already spotted us and studied our movement. He fully turned towards us as we approached the grave site.

Teal: Ah look who has appeared the princess herself.

He smirked and did a mocking bow towards Rias who just sighed in annoyance.

Rias: Look I really don't feel like dealing with you more than I have to so do you mind just not bothering us.

Koneko: Yeah you're really annoying.

Xenovia: Agreed.

Teal: Maybe, maybe I'm not and you all just are complete bitches. Hehe. It's a matter of perspective. 

Rias: You didn't answer my question human.

Rias' power began to leak out a bit as a red aura surrounded her. Teal's eyes just sparkled with amusement.

Teal: I'll quit bothering you when that wretched name is replaced with the correct one.

He waved his hand over to the grave stone. "Here lies Jack Gremory"

Teal: We both know He wanted Beal as his name.

Rias: Maybe, but myself and the rest of his family wanted him to honor the name he was given.