¢hคptēr 10

-- WARNING!-- THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DEAD PEOPLE AND MELTING BODIES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED-- 

 Fire burned in my vision, the smell of melting flesh infiltrated my nose as I tried not to breath. Screams tore through my ears as I frantically looked around to find anybody who would help me, bodies littered the ground, chrysanthemums and higanbana flowers sprouted from their wounds, feeding off of the blood they produced stealing the colour from their faces. I tried to get a closer look at them but as soon as I became close to one it convulsed while exploding into flame, blocking my view. Tears burned my eyes as the unknown terrain grew larger, my body shrinking to a child once again, four shadows towered over me. One pair holding hands outstretching their free ones towards my cowering figure, while the other pair held swords in their left hands and reached for me, yanking me away from the other shadows, dragging me into the fire. Flames devoured my body, burning up my legs and up to my neck, I heard cries, whimpers of fear as I screamed in agony. The sound echoed around me, my body began to shake.

" Aithne, wake up, AITHNE." A pair of voices rang through the flames, they seemed familiar, I tried to reach in the direction of them but the shadows tightened their grasps, the fire seemed to grow hotter, turning from an unforgiving red to a monstrous blue, melting my flesh off of my bones, dripping into the void below. Tears ran down my cheeks as I saw my torso melt like an ice-cream cone in the middle of summer, screams were stolen from my lungs as I opened my mouth. The grip of the shadows began to grow tighter, blood slipped down my arms as a searing pain tore through my body, I tilted my head up to see iron chains covering my bare wrists, my eyes shot back to the other shadows one seemed like it was crying while the other comforted it. I tried to reach for them only to be met with a strong pull, flames became a castle, it looked familiar, and soon became a cell. My body was tossed into it as the giant shadows looked down on my falling body. It landed hard on the concrete as pain shot through my back.

" HEY AITHNE WAKE UP!!"

-- I hope everyone is enjoying my story, if you have any recommendations of what I should add be free to comment it and I will think about it.  Have a great day!!--