Chapter XI - Mind Games (Pt. 2)

- Back at the café -

Kyoko: It's been already 30 minutes, what's taking him so long? 'Said in her thoughts'

Kyoko was an understanding girl, she was patient, but she was also in a hurry. She needed to go to the case immediately but wondered for the naive boy why he's taking so long.

Kyoko: I'm sorry, Makoto. I really need to leave now.

- Back at the alleyway -

Makoto: He-hey! Stop tha- Oww! Stop dragging me to the ground!

???: Shut up, I just need something from ya', that's all.

Makoto: Seriously? Where are you taking me? Why is there a sack over my head? I can't breathe properly! I-I'm gonna pa-pass out!

???: Good, so you can shut the fuck up.

Makoto was almost out of breath and getting dizzy, he is also scared the hell out of this, he knew that he's going to pass out and no one will save him, he just hopes that he will get out of this alive.

???: Looks like he stops talking.

???: I don't know man, he may be awake but My guess is as good as yours.

???: Seriously, how can you be this stupid?

???: Coming from a guy that stating the obvious, at least I have common sense.

???: I'll fucking kill you after I'm done with this little guy.

???: Come on, man. No need to be angry. We're here fo-

???: 'Groans' Just stop talking, 'Sighs' you're just as annoying as this guy.

- Somewhere outside the café -

Junko was walking down at the cafe to have a walk and maybe buy a snack when suddenly, she hears a weak voice down in the alleyway. She decided to follow the voice and with her analytical skills. She knew that something's fishy is happening, and lo and behold...

Junko: Th-that's Makoto! 'said in her mind'

Junko was certain that it's Makoto, judging by his iconic green hoodie. He was lifeless while being drag by a tall, lanky and spiked-haired hag and a small kid, just by judging  their looks. She knew if she didn't act fast, something bad will happen to his precious Makoto but she knew that she couldn't save him by herself, so she needed a plan and fast.

Junko: This is bad 'sweating bullets', how could I- wait, I knew just the person that can help me and will teach them a lesson about hurting my Makoto.

Junko decided to walk away from the scene, knowing that she has about 1 hour left, she goes to a spot where it's far away enough so that the kidnappers wouldn't hear a thing. And she did the 4-step act that she always use when she's in danger.

Phone > Contact List > Muku > Call

- At the crime scene -

Kyoko was spacing out, wandering where Makoto has gone to. She knew that Makoto wasn't the type of a guy to not go unless he was busy, and she knew at the time he's free as she knew his schedule very well. Still, there's a sense of growing despair in her heart that she can't comprehend

Detective Lawliet: Are you alright, Kyoko? You look like you just seen Satan himself.

Kyoko: I'm alright, Detective. There's something in my mind that I can't talk about.