Chapter V - Encounters (Pt. 1)

After the weird discussion with Junko. He sleeps peacefully and has been awoken by a voice, someone he knew and remember.

Sayaka: "Cooed cutely as she said" Wake up, sleepyhead. It's almost 7 AM. Thank me later, I let you sleep longer.

Makoto: "Yawning" Okay, thanks for letting me know, what is the t-- Wa-wait! Maisano-san! Are you looking at me while I sleep? And how did you even get in here in the first place?

Sayaka: Well you left your door unlocked dummy "Blushed heavily" Ye-yeah, sorry for invading your privacy, you just look too cute not to look at.

Makoto: "Blushed lightly" You're exaggerating, I am not that cute. I'm just average, okay? Don't get my hopes up.

Sayaka: "Using his voice with mockery" No that's wrong!

Makoto was surprised because she uses his usual line when he's confronting someone. He didn't expect her to say that so he was startled by her statement.

Makoto: Wha-What are you implying may I ask?

Sayaka: So dense "She thought" I want to know you for a long time now, you have gotten my attention back when you save the crane. And to answer your question, don't even think that you're not cute. With a babyface like that, you can attract anyone. -Hihi-

Makoto: "His cheeks are almost crimson red" Well uhhh. How sho-should I put th-this? I--

Makoto was cut off his speech by Sayaka's unusual laugh and said

Sayaka: Have a girlfriend? Don't worry, I won't steal you from her.

But deep down in her heart, it hurts, the one that she loves was taken by a "bimbo" who just become famous because of her glorious body. She admitted, she wants him for herself but as time goes, the story was already settled for the other one. She was mad at herself for being too shy and afraid when they were in high school. Mad because of his "bad luck aura" might have caused it. Someone ruined the chance and took the chance away from her so she would get a chance with him.

Makoto: Huh? Did I say that out loud or, No? More importantly, how did you know that I was going to say that?

Sayaka: Because I'm Psychic! Just kidding, I just have good intuition, that's all.

Makoto: "Blushed heavily but politely asking" Can you leave my room for now? I want to get ready for class and I don't want you to see me . . . You know what I mean so, please? A little privacy will help me to come down.

Sayaka "She frowned but she said, composing herself" Alright, I'll leave you be, see you later in the class, Naegi-kun!

Makoto: "He gave her his usual trademark smile and said" I suppose will see each other at Chemistry class. Farewell then!

Sayaka was walking at his door and before going out, she gave her farewell and proceed to walk out the door. Relieve that he was all alone, he got up and proceed to do his usual morning routine. Drink, Shower, Brush, Eat and Brush again so he can keep it extra clean and shiny.

Makoto: Ohh shoot! It's almost time for class. "Looking at his Electro - ID" 2 minutes left? I gotta get there somehow and fast!

Makoto proceed to run as fast as he can, unluckily, he was in the first-floor dormitory and his chemistry class is on the 5th floor so it will take a good 5 minutes to get there while walking, during his run, he almost stumbles and fell but had kept his position leveled with his balanced, getting yelled surprisingly by Kiyotaka who is unbelievably still at the hallway monitoring it. Getting almost scolded by Mahiru because he acted like an immature child and should be like a man, but he ignored her and hitting Tenko On her right side while calling him a degenerate male. Ahhhh, good times. The Chemistry class was as normal as the previous ones but at least they got to see Togami got mixed up with the chemical and accidentally make an explosive chemical reaction, blowing up multi-color powder at Togami's face. The class was cut short but before Makoto can leave, he notices a paper near him and a letter with no name on it read.

"Meet me under the cherry blossom tree after lunch, see you then."

After the class was cut short, they were at the school cafeteria and prepare to order meals at the station, prepared by the Ultimate Cook (preferably called Chef). Again, his luck turns against him and he was at the end of the line, after witnessing many lewd remarks by the Ultimate Chef towards the girls and being beaten and scolded by the Class 77, 78, and 79 girls, he finally got his food and join his inner circle. Consisting of Chihiro, Junko, Aoi, and Leon. After they talk to each other, they say farewell to each other, and Makoto proceeds to go to the Cherry Blossom tree.

???: Hello, Naegi-Kun.

He looks at the person that called him under the cherry blossoms tree and was sure that he knows that voice all too well.

Makoto: Kirigiri-san?

Kyoko: Yes, it's me, Naegi-Kun.

Makoto: Why did you want to meet up with me here?

Kyoko: I just want you to know if you are free on Saturday? Maybe watch some movies or hang out in the park? The food is my treat.

Makoto: Ohh sure, sounds fun! But are you sure that you are the one that's gonna pay? I don't particularly mind it but I can pay for my own, you know?

Kyoko: Yes, Naegi-Kun, I'm certain. "Silence pass then she declared" Alright then, it's settled. See you by then, Makoto-Kun.

Makoto: Is that all you wanted to say?

Kyoko: "Blushes lightly while turning her head sideways" We-well I know this is an idiotic question but how long are you and Enoshima-san been dating?

Makoto: "Stammered but continued" Well, I mean it's almost 1 month. And how did you know about our relationship? Did I say that out loud?

Kyoko: I'm a detective, remember? Don't mind that, I hope your relationship stay strong and happy. Goodbye Naegi-Kun.

As well as Sayaka, Kyoko was heartbroken but she was content seeing her crush happy. But also wishing that she could feel the same way as Junko now, she wants to be happy but she's not complete without Makoto, the one that lights up her world, she felt jealousy, hatred towards the fashionista but once she calmed down, she knew that it's better to leave them be, it's better to see Makoto happy with someone than her, I mean honestly, who would one a detective like her? Cold, mysterious, emotionless. Who would want someone like her?

After the agreement, Makoto came back to his dorm room and prepare a bath for him to relax, it has been a wild day, and now is the time to or at least try to feel comfortable for once, but as his bad luck would kick in, someone knocks on his door.
___________________________________

Man, you guys/gals don't deserve a cliffhanger but alas, I finished this ONE CHAPTER. School will be the death of me. Thanks for reading as always, maybe vote or leave a review, just recommend on how I can improve this. That's it. Bye!