Chapter II - Coincidence

I turn around and see that my guess is correct.

Makoto: Enoshima-san!

Junko: *Proceeds to hug him* Good Morning twerp! Happy to see me?

Makoto: *Proceeds to lie* Honestly No, you're so annoying.

Junko: Wh- WHAT? *Tears streaming down jokingly* Fi-fine, I'll g-go now.

Makoto: I'm just kidding, of course, I'm happy to see you, at least I'm not gonna be a loner at this school.

Junko: *Jokingly said* Really? You got me there, I honestly thought you hated me because of my personality disorder but-.

Makoto: Of course, I don't hate you, silly, your personality disorder is kinda cute to my eyes and you're so beautiful, smart, athletic, observant, frankly you are the Ultimate Perfect Girl! *Realized what he said* No-Not hitting on you, by the way. *Blushes*

Junko: HAHAHA, still the easy-to-be flustered luckster here, and what I said earlier is just to mess around with you, but thanks for the compliment, that means a lot to me! *Kisses him in the cheeks innocently*

Makoto: *Blushes Deeply* Yo-your we-welcome I gue-guess.

Junko: Look at you, being flustered easily, honestly, have you never had a chance to be kissed by a girl?

Honestly, there is one instance that a girl kisses me and ask me to become his boyfriend, I panicked and run to the boy's bathroom and have a panicked attack until the end of the day and cry silently, after my emotional breakdown, I left the bathroom and go to my house and immediately go to my room, thinking about what happened and thought to myself "I was stupid" and I proceed to eat dinner and immediately sleep. The next day, I apologize to her and she says "Go Away, you already break my heart once" and before I get a chance to respond, her friends called her and then suddenly left. I'm so ashamed of myself back then. That explains my bad luck with girls.

Makoto: N-no, As you know, I'm pretty average so nothing stands out for me. Cursed my luck

Junko: Huh? That's weird, I thought you will be getting girls right about now especially you're kinda cute. *Blushes* I'm hitting on you by the way! He playfully said

Makoto: Haha, Nice joke, Enoshima-san.

Junko: Huh? I didn't joke about that, I'm hitting on you right now. Look, I know that you're going to talk about being average but in my eyes, you give less credit to yourself. You're optimistic, cheerful, and always fun to hang around. And not to mention your kinda cute. *Both blushes* What I'm trying to say is that your one of the sweetest and kindest person and I'm happy if I can be your girlfriend!

Makoto: I would love to but are you not afraid of social media? Think about it, I'm just an avera-

Junko: As I said, Naegi-Kun, you're not average, some girls will be dying to have a guy that's the same as you, you're the embodiment of gentlemen and many people misunderstand me. They thought I want some rich bitch but I just want a caring guy that won't leave me even in trying times. And forget about the media, I don't give a little damn about them, make articles about us, headline us. The important thing is we're together and that's all that matters, okay?

Makoto: Alright, thanks, Eno-.

Junko: Call me Junko from here on out while I'll call you Makoto, Okay? *Doing a cute anime pose*

Makoto: Alright, Junko. Let's enter the academy now and get to our dorms. We'll just meet again at lunchtime, Okay? See you, and Ohh by the way. *Kisses Junko's cheeks* Thank you for the pep talk. I love you. *Proceeds to walk away*

Junko: *Blushes* I love you too. See you again, Mako-nii!

- In Junko's mind -

AGGGHH I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. But I really hate him when he down himself because he says he's to average but for me, he's the perfect boy around and I won't trade him for the world. He really lights up the room wherever he enters because of his optimism, I admire that guy from the bottom of my heart and I appreciate that he gave me a chance despite my personality disorder.

???: Heartbroken* Well I miss my chance to be his boyfriend but hey, at least I can still be his best friend right? She wouldn't mind him hanging with a girl from time to time.

- During class presentation -

So that's all of my classmates, Leon Kuwata, Hifumi Yamada (Too obsessed with 2-D's), Mondo Oowada, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Chihiro Fujisaki, Byakuya Togami (A literal rich bitch), Yasuhiro Hagakure, Junko Enoshima, Mukuro Ikusaba, Sayaka Maizano, Aoi Asahina, Sakura Oogami, Celestia Ludenburg (I don't believe it's her real name, sound so fake), Toko Fukawa (Kinda smell but she's really shy), but one spikes my interest, her name is Kyoko Kirigiri, she has an Iron mask to cover her feelings, she's cold, too cold I say but she is really mysterious and that is the thing that's getting me intrigued by her.

Headmaster: The final Student that I'll announce is the 78th Class's Ultimate Lucky Student for this year, Makoto Naegi.

*Everyone looks to me then proceed to actually clap*

Headmaster: Now it's my time to introduce myself, my name is Jin Kirigiri. And yes, Kyoko is my daughter. This is your teachers, Chisa Yukizome and Koichi Kizakura. They will gladly help you if you need anything, but mostly Chisa. *Koichi glares at Jin* Everyone, please come up and go get your Student ID and some accessories, that will be our gift from us to you. Currently, your dorm rooms are all open, here are your keys to prevent being lock from the outside, that's all and enjoy your time here.

Damn, I didn't even know the school system, I can skip all the class but you need to at least managed to pass the exam, that's cool but to know but I already promise to attend all my classes to my sister, but again she doesn't need to know right?

- At his dorm: Nighttime -

Makoto: First class went pretty interesting, Kizakura-sensei is pretty chill and has a cool attitude, Yukizome-sensei is energetic you won't be sleeping in her class soon because of her bubbly attitude. My classmate has been nice to me except for that Togami bitch, all in all, is good. Well except for the activities, having to explain yourself in front of the class is really scary, I even manage to embarrassed myself because of my "too average" lifestyle. Well, I'll play one last CoD before I sleep so I can get that out of my head.

Makoto: AGHHHH! So close! Always Number 2 but at least I'm top 73 at Global Leaderboards, that's nice. (Yeah I'm kinda a sweat and try-hard at games. I heard there is an Ultimate Gamer in class 77. My upperclassman, maybe I'll try to play and learn from her)

He tries to get everything out of his head before He proceeds to sleep and fall into a dream that he wants to forget about.
___________________________________

Hey Guys! I don't know if this is gonna flop but at least I'll try my best to make this entertaining, maybe 3 chapters more and it will be a quick chapter. Surprisingly it has a slow build-up but hey, at least I try my best. That's all and thank you for reading! Really appreciate it. Maybe vote, It's up to you.

PS: D E E Z N U T S G O T E M