•Thirty-Eight•

Billie POV

It's been a month since everything happened. Sierra hasn't really gotten out of bed just to go to work. Then she would come home shower then go to bed. We haven't really talked when she goes to bed I go with her and hold her until she falls asleep.

I have been up late as hell almost every night looking for the perfect ring for her. Dani would help me until she got tiered but I think I found the perfect one.

"So what do y'all think? Is it too much? Should I keep looking? I'm going to keep looking"I asked as Finneas and Danielle looked at my phone

"So what do y'all think? Is it too much? Should I keep looking? I'm going to keep looking"I asked as Finneas and Danielle looked at my phone. "Oh my god no that's perfect she is going to love it. But uh you aren't going to propose anytime soon are you?" Dani asked handing me my phone. "Umm yeah I was going to take her out all day tomorrow then ask her tomorrow night at sunset. Why? You think she is going to say no?" I asked freaking out

"No she isn't going to say no. But her mental health isn't the best right now so asking a question that big might put more stress on her." "Yeah you are right" I sighed now upset bc I want to marry this girl like yesterday. "Just wait until we get the happy fun Sierra that we had before everything happened" Dani said trying to cheer me up.

-six months later-

I have been taking Sierra on dates trying to get her happiness back. Sometimes they were small like going to the beach or big like a whole day planned. When I first started all this she didn't want to do anything just stay in bed watching tv and me behind her holding her tight but I convinced her to get out.

She started her YouTube channel 3 months ago and she was overwhelmed when she gained a few thousand after her first video.

Today was the day I was proposing. I had a whole day planned doing EVERYTHING we like to do.

I woke up before her and went to make breakfast. Right as I was done she came around the corner rubbing her eyes. "I smell pancakes" "GOOD MORNING BABY I LOVE YOU" I said giving her a quick kiss "I love you too" she said confused with my hyperness. "That's not going to be enough for all four of us" she said realizing I had not more batter. "This is all for you baby" I said with the biggest fucking grin on my face.

"SO TODAY...we have a whole day planned so I hope you got enough sleep baby" I said cleaning up "oh god what are we doing" she said stuffing her face "You will see. Do you want to record it for your YouTube channel?" I asked wanting to get the whole day recorded to keep it for memories "yeah sure but will your record label let me post it? They barely want me posting you on my Instagram" "ehh yeah I'll ask" they should let her post it since im going to be proposing at the end.

"Okay I got all our bags in the car ready to go?" I asked making sure I had everything "yeah. Your manager said I could record today and post it right?" She asked "yes you can my love now let's gooo" I said grabbing her hand and dragging her out the house "haha okay okay FINNEAS DANI WE ARW LEAVING" "OKAY HAVE FUN" Danielle replied