Chapter 1

Felix always had it rough, he was completely deaf in both ears, and everyone bullied him for it. Most of the time he couldn't hear it but he could read people lips, so if he saw them talking it would hurt him.

His brother was really the only person he had. His brother Minho was always there for him, and little did he know he beat the shit out of a couple people that kept making fun of him.

It's hard for felix to communicate to people and when the doctors offered a surgery and something that will help him hear, he would've said yes but it's so expensive. His mom couldn't afford any of it, his private school was so expensive.

Both his mom and brother thought it would be better if felix went to private school because when they tried public it sucked. The people never changed though they were all pieces of shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix sat in the back of the class, he had his translator next to him, the school insisted he had one. He hated it more than anything. It brought him to much attention.

His translator and him are close per say, so he told Felix when drama was going on or anything important.

Today his translator Jisung is his name, had some news for Felix. A kid would be joining their class tomorrow, which worried felix of course. He didn't need another perosn that throws him and around and treats him like shit.

Little to his surprise when he looked up there was a very handsome tall guy at the board. "I thought he was coming tomorrow" Jisung signed to felix. Felix just shook his and his gazed turned to back ot the beautiful boy.

He saw the teacher lip "next to felix". Which again made him more nervous. His biggest fear was someone thinking he was ignoring them which happened a lot which also led to a lot of people getting very mad at him.

He quickly looked at the boy before pretending to write on his paper. His thoughts were filled with this boy. His beauty was something he had never seen before.