Chapter 10

Hyunjin pov

I was freaking out. I mean there shouldn't be anything to be nervous about right? I mean he will be fine.

It's been a little while and still no words from the doctor. Minho had been freaking out jisung came not to long ago. So now they are all cuddly together.

The doctor came out and anxiety filled me. "We lost felix for a couple minutes" the doctor took a pause to clear their throat. My heath dropped and tears started forming in my eyes as they were already falling down Minho's face.

"We were able to bring him back, other than that the surgery was successful, recovery will be a little longer due to that incident but he will be able for visitors tomorrow" the doctor said. A huge wave of relief crashed over me.

"Oh thank god" i said looking over at minho. Minho walked over and hugged me. "Thank you" he said crying into my shoulder. I hugged him back

"You know i'd do anything for the both of you right" i said looking at minho. Minho nodded his head. "Good" i said before hugging him one last time.

Next day

Felix ended up waking up earlier than expected. Minho and i were both aloud in thre room.

"Felix" a sigh left my mouth. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "What's wrong baby" hyunjin signed. "I can hear you" felix signed holding his arms out. Hyunjin fell into frlix arms SOfTLy.

"I'm so glad" hyunjin whispered into felix ear. Minho walked in and hugged felix also. "You guys have nice voices" felix signed laughing.