Chapter 7

Felix woke up kinda confused. Till he remembered the night before. The painful events of his mom but when he saw hyunjin he couldn't stop smiling.

Not only did he look ethereal when he was awake but when he was sleeping too. Felix honestly fell for the older when he first saw him.

Hyunjin woke up looking at felix with a huge smile on his face. "Your so pretty" hyunjin signed to felix. A bright pink blush forming on the youngers face.

Hyunjin pulled felix into a hug. Felix head rested on hyunjin shoulder while hyunjin snaked his one arm under his waist and the other one over it. Felix was blushing so much.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw the door open and quickly close. He also felt hyunjin breathing start to get heavy. He soon realized that hyunjin fell asleep. Hyunjin grip on his body got tighter and felix moved closer into hyunjin arms.

When soon fell asleep with the taller boy.

Minho walked into the room once again. He looked at the two boys and smiled. He was happy his brother found someone like hyunjin.

He accidentally dropped something which made hyunjin shoot up and felix wake up. "sorry" minho signed and walked out.

Felix ended up getting up and he saw hyunjin frown. "I need to shower" felix signed while groaning. "Can i join" hyunjin signed with blush forming on his face. Felix had to keep his jaw from dropping to the floor.

He nodded and walked inside of the bathroom. He was secretly freaking out. Was he about to go shower with his crush. Yes yes he was.

He went in first and when he saw a hand on the shower curtain he took a big breathe before seeing hyunjin walk in.

His eyes accidentally went down. It wasn't his fault he usually looked at his feet when he was nervous. He felt a hand grab his chin and lift his face up. "Stop starring" hyunjin signed what Felix assumed was a laugh following. "Sorry i look at my feet when i get nervous" felix signed, felix looking down again.

He felt the hand grab his face again. Hyunjin hand turned the boy around. He started putting shampoo in his hair. Felix smiled but little did felix know he let out a moan. Hyunjin smirked. Felix was so lost in the feeling of hyunjin massaging his head.

Hyunjin helped the boy rinse out his hair.

Felix turned back around and him and hyunjin were very close. Nose almost touching. The younger got to see the taller boy features so close. His lips beautifully plumped. Which gave felix the urge to kiss the beautiful male in front of him.

Felix tapped hyunjin side and hyunjin looked down at his hand. "Can i kiss you" felix signed. Hyunjin place his hand on the back of felix head. Smashing there lips together.

Hyunjin heard a loud punch on the door and flinched causing him to end the kiss. Of course felix was confused and the poor boy thought he was a bad kisser. "Was i bad" felix signed sadly to the older. Hyunjin shook his head. He was laughing too because minho was screaming outside the door. "Your brother scared me" he signed shortly after reconnecting their lips.

A soft kiss. All both boys needed.

When they got out of the shower Minho was standing their stomping his foot. Felix laughed because he looked like a rabbit. "Dont fuck my brother" he saw minho say to hyunjin. Felix looked at hyunjin. "Acting like you don't fuck jisung at night" felix read off of hyunjin lips.

Felix mouth dropped. "One reason i'm glad im deaf" felix signed before walking into his room. Hyunjin walked in behind him.

"Let's go and retry the date tonight" hyunjin signed smiling. Felix nodded very fastly jumping on top of hyunjin in excitement.

"Wear the same clothes from yesterday so we can pretend that we didn't wear it yesterday" hyunjin signed smiling. Felix nodded his head and quickly ran to get his clothes.

Felix didnt know that his whole life was about to change after tonight