Chapter 8

Both boys were ready to go and both were very nervous. Hyunjin especially, he was gonna ask two big questions tonight. Well they seemed big to him.

Felix put his elbow on the center consul, hyunjin looked over and intertwined their fingers together. Felix looked up at hyunjin and smiled. Everytime felix saw him his stomach turned. His stomach filled with butterflies, he felt something he has never felt before. Felix always thought it was that weird thing called love. Felix thought love was weird to begin with, but is that what he's feeling right now? It wasn't such a weird feeling to him anymore.

Same with hyunjin, except hyunjin knew what love felt like. Hyunjin used to be in love with his ex. When they broke up it tore the poor boy into pieces so much he had to move schools. The moving process was hard his parents were not the best people in the world but they had loads of money. Right after the breakup his parents got killed bc of their job. Hyunjin called his parents money dirty money from the beginning. When he lost then he got all of it. So he had to buy his house on his own. It was hard but he eventually did it. When he meant felix his feelings for his ex disappeared, he realized felix was everything he's ever needed. Fuck his ex.

Anyways back to there date hehe.

Felix and hyunjin both decided just to go out to eat and walk on the beach. So they had finally just arrived to the place they were eating at.

After the dinner they were able to walk from the restaurant to the beach. "Hey felix" hyunjin signed after tapping on his shoulder. Felix looked at him with a smile.

"Can you move in with me, both you and your brother, i know it's hard right now and all, i just want to help out, i already talked to minho he said it was fine with him if it is with you" hyunjin signed to felix. "I have this big ass house and no one lives with me" hyunjin signed.

"Are you sure i mean this is a big thing you know" felix signed just wanting confirmation. "Of course i'm sure" hyunjin had a huge smile on his face. "Then of course i will i mean we could go mor-" hyunjin pushed Felix hand down really fast. He moved in and kissed felix on the lips.

Hyunjin separated and looked down at felix. "Will you be my boyfriend" hyunjin signed to felix. Felix quickly nodded kissing hyunjin. Hyunjin sighed into the kiss.

A great ending to a great night.