Chapter 3

Felix made sure to dress well and dress cute. His house was small and messy but Minho could only do so much. So he thought he had to at least look nice for when the handsome boy came.

A light went off at the door, they had needed it installed which was a lot of money but it was better than minho being locked outside for 5 hours because he forgot his key and felix didn't know he was home.

Felix opened the door and smiled at hyunjin. "Sorry my house is small money is tight right now" felix signed looking up at hyunjin. "Dont apologize i understand" hyunjin signed back.

"Can we write on paper" felix signed looking once again up at hyunjin. Hyunjin nodded and felix pulled out a notebook.

Felix walked to his room and hyunjin trailed behind him. Felix looked back and smiled at the boy. "Your cute" hyunjin wrote on the paper. He handed it to felix and felix face turned bright red. "No i'm not" felix wrote down.

"What's your name" hyunjin wrote down on the paper following with "Mines hyunjin". Felix looked up at the boy with gleaming eyes. "Felix" he wrote down before shying away. He looked up to see the pretty boy gleaming a smile.

Minho walked in the door and walked to felix room. Well more like ran. When minho opened the door Hyunjin head snapped back and Minho eyebrow went up. Felix tapped Hyunjin "I forgot to mention i have a brother".

Minho looked at hyunjin, "I'm going to steal him" minho looked signing to felix. Felix was immediately worried and so was hyunjin. The tallest boy got pulled out of the room.

Minho had a serious talk with Hyunjin, about how he needs to not get felix attached and leave him while felix was in the room shaking. Over the years hes developed anxiety but he was never sure how to express of ask someone for help. He didn't notice minho walked in and quickly noticed felix shaking. Minho starting shaking his body and Felix fell to the floor. Both boys ran over to him quickly shaking him.

"Hospital" hyunjin and minho said at the same. Hyunjin ran to his car and started it while Minho kept shaking felix . Minho quickly ran to the car with Felix still in his arms. "You'll be ok" minho whispered in felix ear as he laid him down in the back. Both boys speeding him to the hospital

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when i have anxiety i get very dizzy, and my blood sugar drops, idk if that's normal buttt i've luckily never passed out from my anxiety but i just want to explain tHat and if that sounds weird sOrry