Prologue

Here is the sequel everybody. Vote and comment.

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and her family belong to Voltage inc. And Be my princess 2 game.

$@@$@@&&@@$&@&

It has been two months since I gave Ivan his pendant back. We were happier than ever. Soon, we would be announcing our engagement to the world. I would attend functions and charities with him. I was learning the royal life that Ivan had to go through everyday. I would support him and he would support me. We support each other through the tough times. Most importantly, we loved each other until death due us part.

Today, we were having dinner at the dining room. The king was away on a trip overseas for diplomatic reasons. Ivan has been ruling the kingdom in his place. I helped Ivan the best I can. I was still training to become his princess.

Mikhail came with a letter. "Your Highness, there is a letter for you," he said. Ivan put his fork down and reached for the letter. He opened the letter and read it in his head. I set my spoon down and waited for Ivan to be done. I didn't feel right eating while he was reading something.

Ivan gave the letter back. "Make preparations in the guest quarters," Ivan said. "Yes Your Highness," Mikhail said and walked out of the room. "Is someone coming?" I asked. Ivan turned to me. "Yes. A woman named Sofia Kozar would be staying with us for a few weeks," he said. "Who is Sofia Kozar?" I asked. It was the first time that I heard of the woman.

I learned about different people with high statuses from Mikhail. 'She is a Socialite in Sanct Sybil. We usually see each other in parties hosted by different nobles. I haven't seen her recently. She is only staying here for a few weeks because her home was being renovated," he explained.

I nodded in understanding. Somehow, I couldn't get the bad feeling off that she may interfere with our relationship.