Epilogue

Five months later.......

I was finally able to walk around the palace. I was still straightening my leg muscles. Ivan had hired the top rehabilitation coach for me. Everyday, Ivan made time to watch and support me. I had progress so much.

The trial of Sofia Kozar came to an end last month. Mikhail and I was there for the verdict. Sofia Kozar was charged with attempted murder, bribery, treason, and few other things. She was sentenced to life in prison with parole. Her trial for parole would be next year. Her followers were charged with smaller crimes.

Ivan and I were riding our horses into the woods with Snieg and Urey. It was nice outside. We rode through the woods until we found a clearing. I watched Ivan get off his horse. He walked over to me and helped me down.

He took my hand and we walked a bit. After a while, we faced each other. "I can't believe that I got you back," he said to me. I gave him a nod. "I can't believe that I would be standing here with you again," I said to him.

Ivan brushed a piece of hair off my face. Then, he went on one knee. "Beverly. I thought I would never see you again. After what had happened, I thought you would never want me back. When you did want me back, I was overjoyed that words couldn't describe how much love I felt for you. Will you do me the honor to become my princess?" he asked me.

I felt tears falling down my face. I gave him a nod. "Yes," I said to him. I saw him pull a box out of his coat. He opened the box. It was the ring that he gave me when he first proposed to me. He took the ring and slid it onto my finger.

He stood in front of me and kissed me. I returned the kiss. I was so happy.

AWHOOOOO!

Ivan and I pulled apart to hear Urey and Snieg howling. We looked at each other and laughed out loud. They sure knew what was good.

&:@;&($:&&

Thank you everyone for reading.

Will there be a sequel? Most Likely. When? I don't know but soon. news of the sequel will be posted on here.

Happy Reading.

Vote and comment