Chapter 8: Justice

Sorry for the long wait. I had been fighting a cold. I was also busy.

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and her family belong to Voltage inc. And Be my princess 2 game.

&&@&&&@@$&&&

Normal view.....

Sanct Sybil......

Fortress....

Things weren't the same since Beverly was kicked out of the kingdom. The atmosphere returned to before the engagement. Prince Ivan was very cold to people. Sofia was more worried about the wedding preparation. She insisted on moving the wedding up.

Mikhail was doing his duties around the fortress when he saw a car approaching the fortress gate. He walked over to the gate. He saw a man come out of the car. The man looked at him. "Are you Mikhail by any chance?" the man asked him.

"Yes. Who are you?" Mikhail asked the man. "I'm John, a lawyer. I wanted to give this to you to give to His Royal Highness Prince Ivan. There is somethings that he should know," John said to Mikhail. John handed a big folder to Mikhail.

"I'll get to this His Royal Highness immediately," he said to John. "Please do not show this to Miss Sofia Kozar," John said and drove off into his car. Mikhail looked at the folder. He wondered why Miss Kozar should no see the folder.

Mikhail quickly made his way to Prince Ivan's office. He went inside the office to see Prince Ivan alone reading some papers. Mikhail notice that Prince Ivan returned to his cold self. He knew that Prince Ivan had nightmares on the first two weeks that Beverly was gone.

Mikhail went over to Prince Ivan's desk. "A lawyer wanted me to give you this sir," Mikhail said and presented a folder to him. Prince Ivan took the folder and started to look through it. As he read the papers inside, he was getting a bit angry.

It turned out that Sofia Kozar had planned everything. The money went to a few people in the palace to do her bidding. Sofia had one of the lady in waitings to dress as Beverly and mess the office up for 25,000 dollars.

Then, she had one of the man servant to plant the dagger into Beverly's room for 30, 000 dollars. Lastly, she hired a few people from Sanct Sybil to plant a bomb in Beverly's home for a sum of 100,000 dollars.

Prince Ivan turned to Mikhail. "Take this folder to the security and the police. Sofia Kozar is not right for the people," he said to him. "What about Miss Beverly Melrone?" Mikhail asked him. "Find out what had happen to her. I want to know to know where she is," he said to him.

"What if she is dead?" Mihail asked Prince Ivan. "I want to know where she is buried then. Don't come back unless she is found. Dead or alive," Prince Ivan said. Prince Ivan got up from his desk and walked to his room.

Prince Ivan went inside his room to be greeted by his wolves. Snieg hadn't been the same since Beverly left the fortress. Sometimes, Snieg would go into Beverly's room and sleep in there. She missed Beverly a lot.

Prince Ivan walked to his nightstand and took out the ring that he gave to Beverly. "Hang on. I'm going to make things right," he whispered to the ring.

Two months later.....

Beverly's point of view.....

Many of my injuries have healed. The doctors were right, I didn't have any scars from the explosion. I was still in physical therapy though. I was able to stand for a few seconds until I fall on my bottom. My trainer said that I was a work in progress.

I was eating my breakfast when Lana turned the t.v. on to see the news. It was something on Sanct Sybil. I saw Sofia's photos on the screen. She was handcuffed and being escorted by the royal police. {What happened?}

Sofia Kozar in Prison!

Sofia Kozar was one of few people arrested today for committing crimes against the kingdom. Sofia Kozar was behind Beverly Melrone's banishment from the kingdom and other crimes that had targeted Beverly Melrone's life. Sofia Kozar will be charged for many crimes.

Prince Ivan had ordered a search for Beverly Melrone's whereabouts. According to sources, Beverly Melrone was living in Nobel Michel in a small house in the country side. Unfortunately, her house was destroyed in an explosion that was planted by one of Sofia Kozar's followers. Some sources said that she was killed in the explosion.

Sofia Kozar will be held in prison without bail according to police and law enforcement. Those who were accessory to the crime will be held with bail, but will have to go through the trial for their actions against the crown.

More news about Sofia Kozar's arrest will continue. Prince Ivan plans to make a statement later in a few days about the situation and his next move.

"So John had got the information to him after all," I said out loud. "It seems like it," Lana said to me with a smile. {I wonder what Prince Ivan is thinking right now.} I looked at the time to see that I would need to do my physical therapy soon.

"Well, I'm off to therapy," I said to Lana. "Okay. Be back by lunch," she said to me. "I will," I said with a smile. I wheeled myself out of the kitchen and went past my brother's office. He was still on the phone.

"Don't tell anyone where my sister is. She wants her privacy," he said through the phone. {He really is a good big brother.} He had known from the beginning that I didn't want to be found at this moment. I wanted to focus on my recovery.

Later in the day....

I was exhausted from therapy. Lunch really helped me get my strength back. Sofia's arrest was top news in t.v. and the newspaper. Sofia was looking at life in prison. The death sentence was another possibility that was open.

No words were said about Prince Ivan besides him leading Sofia's arrest.

I went to my room to look up on issues in Sanct Sybil. There were some things about people wanting me to return to the kingdom. I wasn't so sure that I want to return to Sanct Sybil. My depression had overshadowed my love for the people and the kingdom.

If Prince Ivan want to find me, he need to find me himself.