Chapter 3: Lost and Crime

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and her family belong to Voltage inc. And Be my princess 2 game.

$&@$&@$&@&$@@$@@&

I lost my appetite. I walked out of the dining hall and went up to my room. I locked the door and went inside my bathroom. I felt tears running down my face. I didn't know how to react to something like this. Some many things were coming to my mind. {Was I really good enough for him? Is Sofia trying to break us apart? Does he really love me?} I shook my head. {I know Ivan loves me.} I tried to be positive about the situation.

I decided to make my way to the dining hall to eat breakfast. I would worry Ivan more if I didn't eat anything. I walked inside the dining hall to see Sofia and Ivan talking. I could see Sofia trying to flirt with Ivan. I took a deep breath and walked to my seat. Ivan looked up at me. "Good morning love," he said with a smile. I gave him a weak smile. I sat in my seat. I saw Ivan frown. "Whats wrong? Are you ok?" he asked. I thought I could hide my feelings from him but, I couldn't. I knew I couldn't lie to him. I shook my head.

Ivan eyes widen a bit. "Whats wrong?" he asked. He grabbed my hand. "Did you see the newspaper?" I said shakily. Ivan shook his head no. He turned to Mikhail who just came into the room. "Mikhail, can you get the newspaper," he said to him. Mikhail went to get the newspaper. I looked up to Sofia a bit. I saw her eyes lit up a bit. {Was she behind this?}

Mikhail came back with the newspaper in shock. He gave Ivan the newspaper. Ivan saw the front page and was shocked. Sofia leaned over to see the front page. "Oh its us. Its no big deal really," she said. Ivan turned to her. "This is a big deal. Beverly and I are announcing our engagement soon and this happens," he said angrily. He turned to Mikhail. "Mikhail. Go and figure out who printed this article and find out who took this picture," he said. Mikhail went out of the room quickly.

I stood up from my seat and head to my room. I had breakfast in my room. I didn't want to see anyone right now. I had this to deal with the press and my nanny's death.

A few days later....

At lunch, Ivan and I had a private meal together in a private room. Ivan was apologetic to me. I understood and I knew that he meant it. He told me everything that had happen at the charity event. I guess the event went well without me. He told me that there were children who wanted to see me next time he had the charity event again. I agreed and wanted to make something for them when we do have the event.

We were walking to his study. We were shocked at the scene. The place was trashed. "What happen here?" I said. Ivan walked inside the room and looked around. "Mikhail!" he yelled out. Mikhail came rushing in. "Yes Your Highness," he said and looked around. He was shocked as I was about the room. "Who was the last one in this room?" Ivan asked. "I believed to be ....Lady Beverly," he said. Ivan and Mikhail turned to me. "I didn't do it. The last time that I was in the room was the day when I saw my nanny's will. That was a couple days ago," I said. "I haven't been in this room until now," he said to me. {Then who did this?}

Ivan turned to Mikhail. "Can you check the security footage," he asked. "Yes Your Highness," he said.

We waited in his study. After twenty minutes, Mikhail came in with the footage. We looked at the footage and I couldn't believe it. I saw someone imitated me and went into the study and trashed everything. Also, the person took something from Ivan's desk and walked out of the room. I recognized that something to be the dagger of Sanct Sybil.

"So it was you Beverly. Why did you lie to me?" Ivan asked angrily. I looked at him. "I didn't do it. I'm honest," I said. "Then we should see in your room if you have the dagger," Ivan said. We walked out of the room and into my room. I looked around my room. "I found it Your Highness," I heard Mikhail say. I turned to see him at my nightstand. {How did that get there in my room?} The only people to get into my room was me, Ivan, and very few staff members.

Ivan turned to me. "Why did you do it?" he asked again. I looked at him. He was really angry. "I didn't do it. You have to believe me," I begged. I had tears forming in my eyes. "You know your actions have consequences. So why did you do it?," he asked again. I looked down and kept quiet. {There is no point telling him over and over that I didn't do it.} "Mikhail, send the footage to the king and let him decided. Also, Beverly will stay in this room and have the guards be at guard in front of her room as well," I heard. I looked up to see Ivan leave the room with Mikhail behind him.

The door closed and I sank down. I cried. "I didn't do it. I didn't do it," I said to myself.

{I feel that this is the end.}