Just Wanna Be Loved By You by louisplumpyass

Summary :

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵. 𝘡𝘢𝘺𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘪𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘏𝘙 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘛𝘰𝘣𝘺. 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘕𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥.

𝘖𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴/𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦.

What I think:

This is an ongoing one, it was last updated on 8th May, 2021, so there's a good chance of the story getting updated sometime soon.

I'm not going to lie, the story is outright hot, but not without a plot, for sure. (That kinda rhymed) It's very intriguing, to say the least.

It has alternate chapters from flashback and the present and especially the happenings/events in the flashback are cute and funny.

Louis is sweet and really funny with all the sass. Harry is cute and kind of obsessive. The friendship between the boys is easy and the conversation flows so easily too.

All the characters have personalities and I really loved it, even though it's not completed yet.

So check it out if you want.

Words : 47790

And like I said for the previous one. Please read the tags.