Orlando

^thought this was cute^

Baylee

Me and hayes and the rest step off the plane and make our way out of the airport. One we get out we climb into a van that takes us to the hotel.

}•{}•{

Once we a get to the hotel we check in and nash shows matt to where the rest of the guys are. Me and hayes hang out in my room for a while.

"So Baylee what do you wanna do?" He asks.

"I don't know, you?"

"Clueless."

I laugh and he comes over to the bed. He pushes me down and gets on top of me. He starts kissing down my neck causing my to tug at the ends of his hair. He moans and the door opens.

"HELL NO NUH UH." Matt yells.

We sit up and hayes and I laugh and roll our eyes. Matt looks at us and motions hayes the "I got my eye on you." Hands.

Hayes laughs and matt walks out of the room. I decide to make a vine so I take out my phone. I open vine and start.

"Hey guys were excited to see all of you tomorrow at magcon Orlando! Peace!" I say and hayes smiles and kisses me. Then the limited time ends and I post it. After about a minute 1k people like and revine. I'm amazed at how many people like my voice and videos.

}•{}•{

We all meet in Cameron's room and me and hayes take a seat on a bed. Hayes drapes his arm around my shoulder and I cuddle next to him.

"Ok guys truth or dare time!" Nash yells.

Everyone hoots and hollers and laughs and we begin the game.

"Ok so Baylee truth or dare." Nash says running his hands together.

"Dare." I say.

Matt shakes his head at me but I roll my eyes at him.

"Make out with hayes."

I feel my cheeks burn and I look at hayes he's smiling at me. I grab his cheeks and crash our lips together. Our lips move in sync and Hayes snakes his tongue into my mouth and explore. Our tongues dance and we smile into the kiss. We pull away and gasp at eachother. I look around the room and everyone's jaw is gaped open.

"I better not hear you to if you do anything tonight!" Cameron says.

I roll my eyes and look at hayes who's cheeks are rosy. I laugh and peck his cheek. He hugs me and we continue the game.

"Okay JJ truth or dare young fella." I smirk.

"Truth." He says.

I think for a minute and then finally speak.

"If you could date any girl in the room who would you date?"

He takes a breath and his cheeks turn red. Then he speaks.

"you.."