Airport Troubles

Baylee

It's 3 in the morning and I'm in the back of a cab resting on Hayes's shoulder. I looked over at his phone to see who he was texting but he shut it off before I could look.

}•{}•{

When we arrived at the airport I hopped out and grabbed my luggage and walked in with Gwen. Me and her went to Starbucks. I got a coffee cookie crumble and she got a berry smoothie. I payed for two cookies for us and we walked to our gate. I sat down next to hayes and he was on his phone again. I tried to look over but he slid his phone into his pocket. I looked at him quickly and looked over at gwen and shawn who were cuddling and sleeping. I checked the time and rolled my eyes.

4:45

Couldn't time go by faster. Our flight leaves at 5:15. I looked at matt and he was asleep on jaylins shoulder. I sighed and decided to go to the bathroom. I stood up and stalked off to the ladies room.

When I walked in it smelt like bleach which made me cough. I managed to get to the stall and locked myself in. I just stood there and took out my phone. I scrolled through Twitter and Instagram. After a few boring minutes I decided to go out. I walked out and looked in the mirror.

Ew.

I walked out and was stopped by a buff man with dirty blonde hair and boney cheekbones. Almost perfect cheekbones.

"Hey baby, where you off too?" He smirks.

"Does it concern you? No, can you get out of my way please?"

"Ooh playing hard to get huh?" He says clenching my hips making me squeal.

"Who are you!" I practically scream.

He unhooks me and smiles.

"Names Keegan." He smirks. "And I'd like to buy you a coffee sometime."

I roll my eyes and fake gag. "No thanks I don't go out with guys who wait for there prey outside of bathrooms...I wouldn't even go with you if you were the last person on the planet. Now leave me alone I'm gonna be late for my flight."

"Where are you going princess? No need to be in a rush." He says backing me into the wall. I try to push him away but he's too strong.

"Back off okay! I have a boyfriend!!" I scream.

I look over at hayes and matt. Matt lunges up and runs to us and hayes just stands up and fast walks over here.

"Hey dude back off my sister she's only 14..." Matt pushes the guy.

"Bro back off you have one hot sister." He retreats.

"Want me to call security? Or would you prefer to walk away and leave us alone?"

The guy shakes his head and walks away. I crash into matts arms and we walk towards our seats. I turn back to see hayes on his phone. I release from matts arms and go to hayes,

"Who are you talking to!" I snap taking Hayes's phone.

"You don't wanna do that." He says worriedly.

I go through his texts and see a whole conversation between him and a girl named Avery...

From Avery: hey hayes <3

To Avery: sup baby ;)

From Avery: just can't wait till you come to Boston. :)

To Avery: I can't wait either. I'll give you a good time when I get there too.😏

From avery: can't wait baby. ;)

I felt burning tears in my eyes. I looked up at hayes who was scratching his neck and looking scared as ever.

"Baylee I-"

"Don't! J-just don't...." I shook my head and left and caught up with the others in the seats. I sat down and put my head in my hands.

}•{}•{

Our flight was announced and we all piled onto the plane. I sat next to matt and Jay. I fell asleep on matts shoulder. Tears still soaking my eyelids.