Special Findings

Baylee

I woke up in Hayes's arms once again. I got out of bed and threw my hair into a messy bun. I put on flip flops and walked outside to get the mail. I got to the mailbox and opened it. I pulled out all of the mail and looked through it. Bills, letters, bills, Australia, bills, wait! Australia!!! My dream college Is in Australia!!!!! I ran inside and screamed, causing everyone to wake up and rush downstairs.

"Baylee what what what!!!" Gwen yells.

"I GOT A LETTER FROM MY DREAM COLLEGE!!!"

"WELL OPEN IT!!!"

Everyone ran down stairs and we a sat in the living room. I took a breath and tore the letter open. I pulled it out and read the first page.

To:Baylee J. Espinosa
From: Dir. Dean Jones
683 Orange County Drive
ATU (Australia Theatre University: yes I know may not be real but just bare with me)

Dear Baylee,
I, Dean Jones am personally asking you if you would like to come to Australia and be introduced to the theatre institute. All the directors and I myself would be flattered if you took this opportunity into consideration. You would be introduced to a new level of dance, Music, and Express your voice. My directors and I have seen your social media videos and are greatly impressed with your work. We would love if you came. Looking forward to seeing you, Baylee.

Yours Faithfully,

Dir. Dean Jones
ATU

i finished the letter and I was shaking. Gwen snatched the letter and read it. When she was finished she looked up.

"I am going with you." She said.

I laughed and started crying tears of joy. Hayes smiled and I handed him the letter.

"I want all of you to come with me!" I smiled.

Everyone erupted in 'woohoos' and 'yeahs' around the room. I laughed and sighed. This is a dream come true, definitely.