Oh Hayes

Baylee

I'm cooking pancakes in the kitchen when hayes walks in. Shirtless, in sweats, with a very sexy bed head. God why does he do this to me. I have to do this whether I want to or not.

I stop what I'm doing and walk up to hayes.

"Morning." I smirk.

"Morning to you" he smirks back.

I take him by the neck and press my lips onto his. Our mouths move slowly. He licks my bottom lip for entrance, I decline and he grunts. Before I know it I'm being picked up and set on the counter.

"Fucking tease." He moans into the kiss.

I smile into the kiss and after a few moans and grunts. He carries me to my room. He throws me against the wall and closes the door. He kisses down my neck, causing me to moan. I push him to the bed and he lays me down. He kisses down my neck once more. He fiddles with the hem of my shirt but I move his hand away. He groans and I decide to give in. I lift my arms over my head and he slides my shirt off and travels his hands down my body. He then comes up to my bra and unhooks it. He slips it off. I take his shirt off and we are under the covers, as the day went on so did our love....

}•{}•{

I wake up to a bare body of hayes. I look up at him and he's asleep.

"Shit." I murmur.

I breathe out and cuss over and over in my head. I slide out of bed and take a shower. I wash up and decide to go swimming today with everyone. Once I'm done I get out and dry off. I open the door to see hayes in a towel about to come in.

"Bathrooms all yours." I say walking out.

He takes my wrist and pulls me too him.

"Just throwing that out there, I don't know what 'that' was, but it was awesome." He whispers seductively.

My cheeks flush with red and I smirk.

"Just be lucky you got it." I finished and kissed his nose.

He smiles and takes his shower. I take the dirty sheets off my bed and put them in the hamper. I get dressed in my red and white bikini. When I'm done I braid my wet hair and grab two towels for me and hayes. He comes out shortly after and smirks at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Just that you're gorgeous."

I smile and remember why I left him. Avery. Maybe he was telling the truth. I don't know.

I smile and go over to him he's in swim trunks and his hair is soaked. I sit on his lap and kiss him slowly. I decide to play around so I tease him a bit. I bite his lip slowly and he smiles as I let go.

"What has gotten into you?" He smirks.

"Just missed you..I guess."

"Well I love you."

I feel whole again.....why!? Don't!

"I love you too."

Now you're screwed.