Home alone :) pt. 1

Baylee

I woke up and hayes wasn't next to me, he probably left for school. I got up and checked my phone.

10:01

I walked into the my room and went in my drawers. I pulled out an American flag crop top and regular Jean booty shorts. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stepped in and washed up quickly then got out. I threw my hair up in a towel and put on my outfit. I grabbed my make up bag and did my makeup, I did my natural look. I stepped back and looked at myself...

Damn.

I took my hair out of the towel and started blow drying it. Once it was dried I brushed it out. I then took my curler out and strayed curling my hair.

***

Once I was done I stepped out of the bathroom and walked into my room. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and turned on he iTunes Radio. Uptown funk started playing so I started dancing and singing around my room.

I was singing so loud that I couldn't hear anything else. Then my music stopped.

"Heyyyyyy." I said whining and turning around to see hayes smirking in the doorway.

"Nice moves." He smiled.

"Hayes! Why aren't you at school???"

"Didn't nash tell you? I'm home schooled now."

I smiled and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his bare chest.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"Don't be I hated that school!"

"I know it's just I dont know. Let's not worry about it. Where's matt and nash?"

"They're gone I don't where they went."

"I better call matt-"

"Baylee no, we're home alone, let's take advantage of this." He says leaning in.

He presses his lips against mine and moves his hand up to my cheek. I then move mine to his cheek. He lays us down without breaking the kiss. The kiss was passionate, then became sloppy. He tried taking off my shirt but I refused.

"Hayes no. I'm not ready." I say while he still kisses my neck.

"Oh cmon babe, it'll be fine." He says against my neck.

"No hayes."

"Cmon lets just do it."

"Hayes no! Get off me."

He continues to kiss me and doesn't stop. I don't know what's gotten into him. I try and push him off but his weight was too heavy. Then the door slammed open.

"HAYES WHAT THE FUCK GET OFF MY SISTER." Matt yells.

Cliffhanger!! Sorry guyz!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! 💕