Karli Morgenthau

Zemo took a bath and changed. Then walked out of the room with a towel. Drying off his hair. Bucky entered the place. "The Wakandans were here." Bucky said. "Wakandans?" Viktoriya asked. "Were you followed?" Sam asked him. "No. I wasn't." Bucky responded. "How do you know?" Zemo asked him, concerned. "Because I know when I'm being followed." Bucky responded back, nonchalantly. He approached near Viktoriya. "People of Wakanda. Moreso, the Dora Milaje. They're a group of African warriors that are female. I was in Wakanda. They cleared my head of Hydra's control. And, gave me this arm." He informed her. Then he looked to Zemo. "They gave me a certain amount of time. Then they're coming for you." He warned. "Well, I am a valuable asset to you. Your tour guide. You still need me." Zemo leveraged. Bucky left to the couch and sat down. "You know, when my TT died, there was..." Sam spoke but Bucky interrupted him. "Your, TT?" He asked. "My...Aunt." Sam clarified. "When my Aunt died, there was a special funeral held. Maybe that's what's happening for Donya." He added. "Sam?" Zemo asked. "Your TT would be proud." He told him. They left the place and walked up the street. Heading to a building. They walked through a wide opening and stood still. Looking to people. Living in poverty and had the mark of the Flag Smashers around the building. "Alright. Viktoriya and I will search around upstairs. See if you two find something out down here. Don't lose sight of him." Sam told Bucky. Viktoriya walked upstairs and Sam followed. They walked among people, but as soon as they were seen, people and children fled the room. Sam tried asking a woman about Donya Madonni. The woman told him she couldn't talk to him. And apologized. Then left the room and closed doors. Viktoriya only watched. Then looked to Sam. She was getting a bit mad. "Easy. These are just people looking to hide." He told her. Then walked on.

He entered a room that had desks. And a man was teaching a few children. The children began to leave the room. "I just wanna know about Donya Madonni. She was an old friend." Sam told him. "I know who you are. And I'm not talking to you." The man said. Viktoriya went past Sam and began to march towards the man. The man ushered a child to run and the child did. "Hey. Vik. It ain't the time." Sam said. She stopped in her tracks. The man seemed a bit scared. "Donya." Viktoriya snarled. The man wasn't saying anything. She huffed then jerked her head towards the doorway. The man turned and headed to the doors. He turned around and closed them after he went through. She turned around and faced Sam. "They are loyal. I will give them that. But we cannot find if they do not speak." She told him. "I know." He told her. Then turned and headed back out. She followed him. They joined Bucky, as he was standing at the same spot. But watching Zemo sitting on a wooden stool and speaking to the children. A little girl whispered to him. Then he stood and gave her a lot of candy. And walked back to the three of them. They all left back to Zemo's pad and went inside. Sam and Bucky went to the two couches and sat separately on either one of them. Zemo was in the kitchen and making tea.

"So we have no leads." Bucky spoke with frustration. "Yeah we got nothin. Karli could be ten steps ahead of us by now." Sam said. Zemo walked over with a tray and tea. "What did that little girl tell you?" Bucky asked him. More, demanded to know. Zemo looked to him then Sam. Then set the tray down and stood. "Funeral's tonight." He responded. "Well, now we know. I could give him up to the Dora." Bucky said. "You still need me. You'll never get in there without me." Zemo argued back. "Call it what you want. But I see it as leverage. And I'll keep my leverage." Zemo added. Bucky stood, then walked to Zemo and took his glass out of his hand and threw it across the room. "You wanna see what I'll do about your leverage?" Bucky threatened. Sam stood. "Hey. Easy now. He...IS right. That we still need him. Let's keep him in one piece. Alright?" Sam told Bucky. They both left from Zemo. Zemo's eyes met Viktoriya's. "You have been awfully quiet." He noticed. She slowly blinked and looked to Sam and Bucky. Zemo went to the couch and sat down with another glass cup of tea. They waited until later, then they all headed out.

Walking up the hill, John Walker and his friend, Lemar Hoskins, were walking towards them. "How did you find us?" Sam asked. "I followed the trail you left behind breaking this guy out of prison." John said. "He broke himself out." Bucky clarified. "What are you all doing now? We need a plan. Or this guy's being taken back to prison." John threatened. "Get in line for those who want me." Zemo told him. "That's cute. You wanna give me attitude." John said to him. "You want to find Karli? Have answers? Find the serum? My associate is up ahead." Zemo told him. Then walked through the two of them and headed up towards a little girl. They all followed Zemo and the little girl. She lead them into the same building they were in earlier. But a different part. "The funeral is in there." Zemo said. The little girl hurried off. John grabbed Zemo and handcuffed him to a heater tank. "Really? Oh, that's cute." Zemo calmly said. "Alright Sam. You've got ten minutes. Then we're coming in." John told him. Sam looked to Bucky. Bucky gave a nod. Sam headed up a few steps then into the building. Viktoriya followed then walked behind Sam a ways then stopped and grabbed his jacket. He looked to her. "This feel like trap." She quietly said. "If it is, I'll holler." He told her. She gave a nod. He walked on and she stayed put. Watching all angles.