Accident

Y/N's pov

I dated Kokichi for about 2 months and everything was going well, well, except that one time, but i'm not gonna think about it again, past is past....right?

Well anyways I was off from work earlier and now I was on my way home to meet my beloved boyfriend.

I finally got home and opened the door to get inside, I was about to go upstairs to the room to surprise my boyfriend but stopped as I heard something behind the bedroom door.

"Ah, your so pretty you know, I will never leave you, you're my one true love".

I frozen when I was about to open the door and eyes widened scared to even think of what's going on, that was totally Kokichi's voice, 100% he's voice talking to someone, but who.

I finally got the courage to open the door and behind it there was Kokichi shirtless on the bed with her...

"K-Kokichi" I stood there speechless and his name was the only think I could say at the moment.

"Y-Y/N I can explain" said Kokichi looking at me with a socked face.
"Seriously?! Again!? And the same thing! You said you stopped!? And what type of explanation could save you From this!? This is totally what it seems like!" I said with anger in my eyes.

"L-look, what am I supposed to do, you always work and leave me behind, I felt lonely alright" Kokichi said looking away and defeated.

"Also I thought I locked it in the basement"

"Well surprise surprise! I pick locked the door!"

"Oh for frick sake Ouma, it's only a grape panta body pillow!"

"It's more then I body pillow! It's the limited edition of the grape panta body pillow that comes with grape smell, and she is my love~"

"Please stop calling it 'she', it's just a body pillow" I gave Kokichi a disappointed look "now give me the body pillow and I'll forgive again, and then we can cuddle alright"

"Hmhp, fine I guess"

Kokichi gave me the pillow and I put it away now walking towards him ready to embrace him.

"I love you Kichi you grape freak"

"Love you too meanie pink cheeks"

The end :)

This was just a little joke that I had in mind sooo
A bonus story:

Y/N: K-Kokichi please don't do this!

Kokichi: I'm sorry Y/N but it has to be done....

Y/N: n-no, YOU TRAITOR!

Kokichi: I'm truly sorry my love, this is the end.

Y/N: n-no! Please wait-

......

Kokichi: ONU!

Y/N: NOoooooooooooooo... T^T

Kokichi ended up winning UNO :)

Ya sorry I really wanted to do this joking chapter, next one is gonna be an actual story.