Female Kokichi x Female reader / gay or straight?

🏳️‍⚧️Happy pride month! 🏳️‍🌈
I know I'm kinda late okay .-.

I just did this chapter because I'm starting to get more attractive to girls day by day, I still like Nagito, Kokichi and Shumai
But I also got attracted to Toko, Komaru, Jaehee kang (from mystic messenger) and Luz (from the owl house)

Oh and I also may or may not like one of my girl friends that also told me that she likes girls .-. Ngl made me very happy and flustered :>
Story a bit inspired by a song named "little miss perfect"

And I like how I listened to girl in red while making this :v

WARNING
Will have swearing and inappropriate language because of Miu being in this story
This will be very longggg

No despair AU

3rd person POV

You have a problem
A problem about your sexuality, you know your straight....
You think you're straight, think you're straight-
No no! You ARE straight.
It's not like there's anything wrong with being gay but...
No! YOU. ARE. STRAIGHT!
But last night...

Yesterday last night

You are Y/N
And right now you've been invited to a girls only sleepover, if you're wondering who even had the idea to do the sleepover then it's Kaede, she invited you and all the girl classmates which were:

Tenko, Himiko, Kirumi, Maki, Miu, Tsumugi, Angie, Kokichi and you.

Now the only person you've been talking to mostly was Kokichi, she was actually your childhood best friend and you always can't help but smile when you're around her.

Of course you've talked to some of the other girls like Kaede a bit and Tenko because she really likes girls and Miu always coming up to you basically sexual harassing me.

Now us girls are gathered in a circle on Kaede's room some of us holding a pillow and some of us on a pillow.

"Soooo let's talk about our crushes" Tsumugi suggested and almost everyone agreed.

"So let's start with Kaede, who do you have a crush on? Hmm?" Tsumugi made a smug expression.

"Pffft c'mon I bet she wants to suck on Shuichi's dick or whatever kinky stuff she wants to do" Miu said laughing.

"I-I do not! We-were just good friends, I actually l-like Rantato" Kaede stuttered looking away. (Just to make sure I don't exactly ship them nor anybody with Kaede this is just for the story, but I'm fine if you ship it :)"

"Ooooh so the avocado! I see you have a good taste on fruits Akamatsu-san!" Kokichi said making somehow the blonde haired girl even pinker.

"And what about you Tenko?" Tsumugi questioned looking at Tenko's gaze now.

"H-huh? O-oh i-i-i like H-Himiko" Tenko said blushing mad shades of pink across her face for saying that right in front of her even thou it was so dang obvious and she had already confessed to her for like 3 times a day.

"N-nyeh?" Himiko blushed a light pink.

"Hah! Gay!" Miu yelled.

"You're the one to talk since you could fuck anyone" Kokichi said with a blank expression and her index finger poking her cheek.

"Eek!" Miu moaned blushing and drooling.

"What about you Himiko? Who do you like?" Tsumugi questioned another person yet again.

"H-huh? Oh I like Magic" Himiko said rather tired.

"No like you're crush Himiko..." Tsumugi said