Reality // Kokichi x real! Reader (1/2)

So this story is inpired by a writer named Yourlocalwriterhere

Warning ⚠️
Will have spoiles

3rd person's POV

You finally arrived home from school, the first thing you did was take off your shoes, your uniform and take a nice relaxing bath while scrolling on your phone.

When you were finally done you went to your room, changed into a shirt with one of your favorite characters on it from Danganronpa V3,
The so called Kokichi oma.

You didn't even bother to put on pants and just use underwear and danganronpa socks as bottom clothes, it's not like anyone's home to see you like that, even if there was it would probably be family and you couldn't care less if they saw you.

You yawned, rubbing your eyes along with it making your eyelids heavier then before but decided to play games anyways and when you mean games it's Danganronpa V3.

And so you turned on your pc and when on with it.

Nothing much was happening, right now you were just spending free time on Shuichi with Kokichi, he is your favorite character after all.

TIME SKIP

"I stole your heart so now I'm satisfied" said Kokichi grinning widely to Shuichi.

Hearing that made you think 'wow...this is super gay' but blushed anyways by the thought of his words.

Minutes passed and your screen  glitched making unexpected sounds, you tapped your screen lightly seeing if it would return back to normal but failed as the screen turned completely off.

"Fuck.." you cursed making your way to the bed and just throwing yourself into it allowing the lazyness taking you over and let the softness and comfortness of the sheets protect you.

'I'm tired anyways so why not take a nap' you thought already feeling your eyelids getting heavier by the second and then complete darkness.

'Beep beep'
'Beep beep'

You opened your eyes tiredly and immediately gave a death glare at the alarm next to you, ah if you could only just look at the alarm and make it stop.

'Beep beep'
'Beep beep'

"Ugh...shut up..." you said reaching a hand and tapping the alarm lightly making it stop immediately.

You yawned and stretched your arms still laying on the bed.

You stopped for a second noticing something holding you tightly from your waist stunning your breath a little.

You looked into the right side of the bed and spotted spiky purple hair under the covers.

You slowly removed the covers only to spot a familiar figure holding you tightly and snoring softly.

"Kokichi?"

Y/N's pov
"aaaAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed falling off the bed making a loud sound.

"Gosh your so loud"
.
.
.
-To be continued 😌

.