7 mins in heaven (14+)

WARNING ⚠️
will have some lime :v
This is as close ya'll get for some action alright?

Also non despair au

—————

Third persons pov

You are Y/N, and apparently you're on your way to a party, why you ask? Well it seems that unfortunately your dumbass "friends" dragged you in even thou you clearly said and I quote "NO"
But here you are going to this stupid party with your stupid friends, from what you heard it was a halloween party hosted by one of your classmates "well this is stupid!" You said " who the fuck hosts a halloween party AFTER halloween, it's fucking December, if anything a Christmas party would make more sense".
"I heard it was Momota" one of your friends replies while walking long side you guiding the way.
'Of fucking course' you thought "if this is a halloween party then why is none of us wearing costumes?"
"Well since it's December everyone was embarrassed to walk outside with costumes way past the season so we decided to go normally" the friend guiding the way said looking at their phone.
"Also I heard kokichi was there" the friend behind me said stepping forward in front of me to meet my gaze
"Oh well, why are you implying that?" A slight red has found a way into my cheeks mentioning the name 'kokichi'
"Well you do have a hugeeeee crush on him don't cha'?" Reminding me that made me heat up pushed my shirt up to my nose to hide my face and looking away from the friend that said that.
"Yeah that's what I thought" said the same friend teasing you.
"Guys shut up we're here!" The friend guiding us stopped at a house which of course was momota's house "c'mon let's go" the guiding friend hold both mine and my other friend's hand and pulled us in.

You finally entered the party and man if it was already a lot of people, some familiar and unfamiliar faces around, but half of the party was with people you knew before, you were going to stick around with your friends that you came with but before you knew it they were gone and so you sighed and went to the snacks table cause you had no shit to do, everything was getting boring but at least the food is great, I bet Kirumi was the one who did this, or maybe teruteru?

"Alright you thirsty mother fuckers, time to spice things up, we're gonna play 30 minutes in heaven!" Miu apparently jumped on the table "isn't supposed to be 7 minutes in heaven?" Someone on the background raised their hand and yelled that "who the fuck has that little time to do some action? We're going whit half an hour!" Miu yelled once more until jumping off the table not bothered to hold her damn ass short shirt down and some gave disgusting faces, some thirty faces and some didn't look.

And so everyone gathered in a circle with a box in the middle along with a bootle, I agreed to join since I had nothing else to do, even if I was picked with someone I wasn't gonna say anything or even do but some people were actually smart and didn't join, I sat next to nagito on the left and one of my friends on the right "hey look Y/N, Kokichi's right there!" My friend on the right point to the other side where sat Kokichi next to Himiko and gunham "s-s-s-shush! S-s-shut THE FUCK UP!" immediately pulled her arm down while the other hand was making the shush pose on my face with my index finger in my lips, but that alone catched kokichi's attetion and I looked away embarrassed with face full as a tomato, I looked back at him once more and once I did he smirked causing me to look away again and blaming my friend for this.

"Alright horny fucks the rules are simple, we spin the bottle and who ever gets picked I am the one that takes a paper from this box with a name on it and the one that got picked with the bottle and paper have to go to the closet to do whatever, just try not to make a mess" Miu explained and apparently she isn't participating cause she's going to be on the middle for all times taking the paper out and spinning the bottle, I looked at Kokichi for a moment and he looked like he had a plan in mind, I wonder what was he thinking about.

-time skip-

I've been here for a while now and some people were picked a lot and we've heard a lot of moans in the closet believe me, even I were picked sometimes with some people such as Tenko, Makoto and Kaede which I actually only had a 30 minut talk with them all since none of us were planning on doing something else.

Now you just feel like mentioning this but every time you were picked Kokichi always has this sad annoyed expression on your way to the closet, he gets a little releaved when he knows nothing happens when the time ends but he still looks mad even after that and then after a while he gets up even when it's not his turn and whispers to Miu something, Miu only smirks and agrees with him and so Kokichi went back to his position and Miu spinner the bottle again but I swear I think I saw Mius foot stop the bottle slowly and pointing it to Kokichi, I looked at everyone but doesn't seem like people noticed it, maybe I was just imagining things, well anyways Miu took out a paper and yelled "Y/N! Y/N and Kokichi go in the closet right now!" While pointing at me and him with both hands.

I didn't question anything but I was still nervous, I could see Kokichi wasn't as I was thou, he actually looked happy with a somewhat creepy smirk on his face, like he was panning something evil actually, I looked at my friends and they seem to be smirking too while giving me a thumbs up, I just ignored that and walked  to the closet already.

Me and Kokichi entered the closed and of course it was dark but there were some gaps for light and my eyes were getting used to the sudden change of light, suddenly I felt someone grabbing my hand "hey Y/N" said Kokichi looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Y-yes?" I answered avoiding his gave with a very mad crimson red on my face "neeheehee you're face is all red! Don't tell me are you nervous, are you expecting something to happen? How dirty of you~" after that he just gave me this big ass smirk knowing well I'd get a reaction to that " that's not it at all...I'm just nervous to be close to someone at is all".

"Oh? Well you didn't seem that nervous when you were with the others, perhaps you like me or something?" He got closer.
"..." I got silence and with that Kokichi's smirk just got wider and the more red i because and I swear I became the new light on this closet "no.." I managed to say.
It got quiet for a hot second but Kokichi got closer to me "you know Y/N....you're a terrible liar".

(The lime part is incoming boys, girls and other genders)

After that I felt hot soft lips kissing me on the neck while there were hands pinning me to the closet wall "k-Kokichi wha- AGH!" Kokichi while kissing me on the Neck has found my sweet spot and stopped at that spot by my reaction and instead of kissing he started sucking on it and biting it, it was definitely gonna leave a hickey there, once he was done he looked at my neck like he was proud of his work but was still hungry for more "what's wrong cat got your tongue? Or did I got it instead?" And with that he started kissing me trying to slide his tongue inside but I denied, that made Kokichi annoyed and he slid his hands inside my shirt causing me to gasp and allowing entrance for his tongue to meet mine, his tongue met mine and I could feel him exploring every inch of my  mouth not leaving anything untouched, when he was done he started kissing me on the collarbone and sometimes even sucking on the sweet spots and then when he was about to go for my nipples there was a knock on the door of the closet.
"Hey guys the time has ende-" kazuichi opened the door and show Kokichi just pinning me to the wall and us looking at him dumbfounded "aww man I own nagito 10 dollars, anyways times up lovebirds" kazuichi left and Kokichi and I did the same and went back to the circle.

All I could think of after that is what would have happened if we never stopped?