chapter 2

after i texted her yes i saw her type my contacts in. she looked up and saw me staring "smile for me" she held her phone up, i smiled and she took a picture i think idk. anyways i was to hyped i hope i didn't have nothing to do today i'm normally busy on mondays. the bell ringed that means next class, i got up and walked outta class bumping into some girl that don't like me because i have money which i don't really don't focus on because i'm still a kid.
"watch where tf you going at" she mugged me "your breath stinks" it actually did, everyone was laughing
"i could of been you with money and act like it" she replied "girl you think money make me happy go worry about your mental health and family before you worry about me" you smiled and walked off
"right walk away" you turned back around mad asf because she really wasting your time "come again" you asked "walk away" she said in a annoyed tone "ok as you wish" you walked away to your next class which is math the best class and the best teacher. you walked in class "hey mrs.p" you waved at him "hello y/n i love your outfit" he smiled "thank you mrs.p" you say sitting down with your math papers. cohen came walking in the class with a girl unknown. "hi cohen" he didn't even look at you "weird" you mumbled under your breath, he sit right next to me but who is that girl. he sat down and put his work on his desk before you could say hi again the girl that was with him said something "can you stop staring" she gave you a concerned look "oh sorry" you looked away. probably his girlfriend i didn't have a chance anyways so what i'm gonna do now stay single i guess. "y/n can answer this question pls" "sure".