chapter 28

tw

the words that came outta his mouth made me stiff like i can't move wtf. his thumb trace your thong line, traveling up your waist to your under bra line. he kisses your neck softly, it kinda made get weak. waitttt does this make me a slut??? "corey stop" you say, he kept going. all theses thoughts started to flow through my head "plsss" a tear streams down your cheek. he kept going "plsss stop" you cry, i couldn't move at the moment idk why i was stiff like my legs wouldn't move my arms got weak my body was falling apart. my vision getting blurry fuzzy, my ears going deaf. my body slowly falling to its deeper stage. i couldn't see everything went blurry.

|derek pov:| ella opened the door "there dead come on" we all ranned to the elevator, "what's the number" i ask them "either 6 or 7" it's 7, his favorite number is 7 he using this phrase all the time '7 shots there down' welp looks like your a pussy buddy that's not the point tho. "7" i said loudly without thinking and ella slap me in the head "shhhh" she rolled her eyes, "goddd hurry how do we know if she's ok" aua says panicking in the back. at this point ellas on the ground crying and aya is holding her, this shit really hurts bro imagine loosing a little sister. "we gotta go we can't keep wasting time" you said to them and they both nod and got up, we all stand in the elevator stress asf not knowing what to do. if dad find out what happened to her if she's not ok he's gonna go back to nvm.

|recap to what happened to y/n 'tw'| corey lays her slumped body on the bed bleeding, blood coming from her legs. bruises all over her body up her legs her neck and between her thighs. her white pj dress bloody, drench in blood. her screaming and crying for help that wouldn't come to her at the moment. she grew stiff as he rape her hard how he wanted to, he didn't care if she cried or bleed he kept going not caring. all she could think of is did her family actually cared for her why didn't come faster where is her father. her last word after passing out from the blood was 'sorry'.....

|dereks pov:| we heard crying as we entered the other side of the building it was a house. the screaming got louder as we kept running "helppp" screams of a little girl. we couldn't find where it was coming from "y/nnnn" ella tried, the crying and screaming stopped and big bang sound like if someone drop on a bed. we made a turn as we saw who walk outta the room corey, ella didn't hesitate and pulled the gun out and corey held his hands up with smirk "did i scare y'all" he asks "where tf is she" aya asks in a shaky voice "who?" he said with grin on his face. "my fucking sister where tf is she" i look at his hands blood dripping "she's-" not dead plss. my body felt even more numb, weak, draining. "dead" ella held the gun up and didn't hesitate to pull the trigger. 7 bullets shoots at his body, one in his head, one in his left shoulder, one in his right shoulder, two in his chest. the rest were at his legs. his body drop down dead, i look over at. everything was moving in slow mo.

everyone crying running to the room door seeing her in the bed bleeding, passed out or... no she's not dead. aya runs to her body holding it crying in her chest. "wake up" she yells "plssss baby wake up" she cries more "plsss". i couldn't move what i was seeing.

|nobody's pov at the hospital| they had to put her on life support her body lost to much blood. all family members came to invites, ella and aya and derek never left her side her father couldn't take it. the security had to hold him back, he couldn't even go back in the room he was broken. everyone was so disappointed that it was her who had to suffer like this nobody didn't think it would be her. her mom broke down seeing her laying there with hella tubes on her body. everyone was broken and nothing couldn't fix but her waking up right now or later either soon.

a/n: me right now