chapter 31

we got our nails done, we got matching nails with eachother initials on it. as i unlock the car door i put my phone on the phone holder and went live and soon as i went live derek joins. he requested to join so i added him, aya gets in the car and put her phone on the charger "where tf is you at" he ask "i'm with aya derek" you rolled your eyes.

you look at aya who's putting lip gloss on "ooo give me some" you ask hovering over the wheel, she grabs your face and place two kisses on your lips "there" she gives you a extra kiss "ewww lesbians" he leaves the live. you laugh softly "i hate him" you slap your forehead while aya laughs, "frrr he annoying" she agreed. you sat back in your chair and turn the car on and read the comments "did y'all just kiss?" someone ask "no we didn't kiss, we ate eachother faces" you replied "girl stop playing with me". she leans over to you and made direct eye contact, you leaned in and kiss her on camera three times. the comments started going crazy even one person said "did y'all screen record that??" bro the way i laughed my ass off while driving..

|6 hours of talking and shopping around the mall| i get a call as i walk outta the mall "hello?" nobody answered "she said helloooo" aya claimed and nobody answered so i hunged up.
we did our and it's like 7:35 pm now and all we gotta do is change and do our hair nicely. i grab my bag and grab the dress i pick out and threw it on "ooooouuuu girl let's trade dresses" aya said while you did a turn "hell no my body looks good in this" you ranned your hands through the side of your hips. aya pulled her heels up meeting your height "i think we the same height" you hand swipe up top her head over yours and y'all was the same height.

we took pictures and posted them and let me tell you my comments were going crazy i haven't posted in a while. as we entered the restaurant and sat at the outside part of it, i took my shades off and sat them on the table "girllll" aya rolled her eyes at your actions "i'm tryna be fancy for theses rich white people" you crossed your legs "yah right fuck them" she ranned her hands through her thighs. we ordered our food and talked about people we hated "so this bitch at school was getting smart with me i swear to god i was gonna swing on that bitch but it was wanna jiggy hoes so he stopped me bro i fucked him up so bad in there" you said rubbing your nose "like i swear i made him cry and he never talked to me since and now he wanan be friends" you said offended.

"girl remember that girl that was talking mad shit about us in the bathroom to her little friends and we expose her ass" aya laughed her ass off "frrrrr we paid that dudes to link all them pictures". we was being loud people started to stare at us so we quite down "bitch i'm getting tired" aya said playing with her curl "same but it's pretty here i don't wanna leave" you sighed "you wanna come to my house and spend the night?" she ask "yah" you took a sip of your drink "so we're back together?" you look up at aya who just randomly spoke "if you want we can try again" you sat your drink down "that's cool with me" she replied.

we get to her house went to sleep fully dressed in the clothes we wear on our little date, it's now 12:56 am and tomorrow is sunday which means i have school monday. well right now it's sunday but in the morning.

|nobody pov:| i watch them sleep now it's the perfect time "sorry bitches killed my brother" i mumbled under my breath. i click my gun and pointed to there window but stop for some reason, the moment my hands started shaking tears ranned down my face knowing my brother wouldn't want me to do this. handle his business he said "my business is my business not yours focus on your self and your safety" corey said patting my back "corey but i'm not strong like you" you cried "i'm sorry zara i can't be the big brother you wanted. i'm a very bad person so i have to leave your gonna have to look after ma and pa ok?" he says with tears streaming down his face "no corey i'm only 13" that was three years ago my parents died i went independent and corey was no where to be found. i watching the news that night and when they said his name and how he died i drain numbly.

the people who survive in there i ask who did it and they wouldn't answer so i did something very bad i never did. i hurt them they were little kids i didn't know what to think i was so frustrated i almost killed one. i couldn't stop apologizing to my self and thoses i killed i was so numb. now i'm a loner no grandparents no parents or siblings all my cousins are bad people so i can't be around them. i realize i go to the same school as the girl who killed him not for sure if we're them or not all i know she was raped by him which made me feel reject feeling sad for the way he died he deserved it but i can't say that.

|y/n pov:| i woke up to a sound at the window when i look i thought i saw a body figure sitting on the tree when i blinked it was gone. i felt my heart pound outta my chest in fear of i was being watch from behind, i slowly turned to see a girl standing there with a gun in her hand shaking and crying "i'm sorry i didn't mean-" i stop her "who are you" you frowned. once the gun click i almost died for a sec "why did you kill him" she ask "put the gun down" you yell in frustration waking up aya who looks scared "cor corey you killed him" she cried "i didn't kill him but he deserved it" you said with a little angry in your tone "he fucking raped me and his workers and had children with all of them who were getting tortured fuck outta this house" you yells while tears fall your face.