chapter 27

|nobody pov:| "sir sir" ni said running after corey who is pissed off. "what ni" he yells angrily "she's wasn't gonna kill me i promise plss don't kill her" ni panick "oh so your working with the person who rob us now huh" he scoffs "nn n no sir it's not like that, she only killed cay cuz she thought it would scare us" she said almost yelling "tf you talking to huh" he slaps her to the ground "don't fucking speak to me like that again we lost like fucking 30 mil right there almost half of 100 mil are you stupid. i don't wanna see your face no more go get a real job to take care of your family" he mugs after walking off. leaving the poor girl crying, "your not gonna get away with this corey your gonna be dead soon i mean it, women abuser" she yells running off. "crazy bitch" he muttered.

|aya pov:| i turned my head and saw someone pull y/n away i saw everyone get in the van to chill i'm by my self and nobody is out here. i gotta go in there, save her...

|y/n pov:| i woke up in a bed, it was huge wtf ten people can fit on this shit. i felt my head to make sure i was ok i had a bandage around my head and my clothes were changed. i look over and saw a women at the door talking to someone "yes i will" she said "if she leaves don't kill her" he said, don't kill who?? cuz baby boo i'm not the one. i pull the covers off of my and got off the bed the first foot step, eyes went straight on me "she's up sir" the lady said opening the door to a mad angry upset corey. i rubbed my eyes and took a closer look he was half naked?? or is i'm blind he only got shorts on and no top. i can see his print..... good thing i don't like men.

he walks in and look down at me "hey" he said smiling covering his emotions "hello?" i said lookin him up in down in confusion "so today your gonna be staying here where moving different locations. also you can't leave are side of either run we have guards everywhere now so don't even try" he said holding his hands together "so when i'm leaving" you said confused "did you not hear what i said" he said slightly yelling "nope" you said dropping your shoulders. he sighs and turn around to walk out "ma'am i will be taking you to his room is that ok?" she ask "no" like bitch are you dumb or retarded "ok" she said nodding while leaving. once that door closed i look out the window "bro i swear to fucking god i better not be here for a month i wish that old ass would try to do something with me imma give him a bath with bleach" you mumbled "shit".

|derek pov:| we all see aya running back "wheee tf is she going" i said looking at cohen "where's my sister" i quickly got out of the car and ranned after aya who was running in the pool of blood "ayaaaa" i yell i see her look at with tears "they took her" she cried "fuck no" i said frustrated. i ranned back to the car with my dad "papa they took her man idk wtf to do" i said panicking "wtf you mean they took who??" he said getting right up "y/n" i said breatheless. broo i came fucking loose my sister bro fuck no she my number one bro my twin bro, i can't fucking breathe. hella people started to show up and broke into the place to find her.

|aya pov:| i go in there with 20 men i grab my gun and got ready to shoot who tf was in there. "ma'am ma'am you can't go ove-" i shot her with no hesitation. the other guys started shootings the other people while i was rushing too to the hallway in front of me. I quietly turn the corner getting approach by two men "hello" one says licking his lips "hello?" you said grinning at him "aww don't look at me like that, you know you pr crossing are line with a gun" he raise his eye brow "oh umm core- I meant sir corey sent me for a girl" you said putting the gun in your back pocket "ok you can go through" he said. oh that was easy "after you show me your card" he held his hand "Corey didn't-" he grabs my neck and slam me against me, "sorry you gotta die like this" a sharp pain went to my thigh as if he just stab me "ah" I scream in pain. I felt another pain in my back, "fuck" I hiss in pain. I can take all this pain this is just a waste of time, as I scream his body drops I look at my corner seeing derek shoot the man in the head and the other one.

"shit" he says grabbing me "where else he stab you, you think you can run with this injury?" he said worrying "yes I'm fine" you hop outta his arms "we're wasting time come on" I see Cohen run around the corner "runn" he yells running. me and derek look at each other before running "shit" I said while running cuz my injuries, then i felt a hand pick me up and runs faster derek. we get the door the entrance to the place we need to get into. Cohen. grabs the people laying on the ground card and runs to us "they got choppers" he said breathless, Derek ranked even more faster "ahh slow down" the pain in the back of my leg. "shit" derek said running outta breathe "I got shot" he says breathless, i felt another bullet fly to my shoulder glazing it you hiss in pain while derek is still running. "door" I hear cohen shout "go to the door derek" he yells, we don't know which door he was talking about it was five doors we need to hide "fourth one" he shouts. as we run to the door I swipe the card and it opens and derek puts me down "hurry" I yell as cohen run through the door way and close the door "they didn't see us go in here so we're good at least for now" Cohen says laying his head on the wall.

|y/n pov:| "it's cruel to stare you think" he said smirking, you gave him a disgust look "why do men think there bodys is gonna make a girl like them" you look at him in. he stare at you with a blank emotion "aww come on" he said getting closer to you, does man know my age?? your like 19 or at least 24 with a baby face "you stole from me, so i need a taste im taking back something you took from me. in my pleasure" he walks around you and put his hand on your bottom waist line "your body is very beautiful you know i would love to see you fully naked" his whispers bitting my ear. bitch wtf...

a/n: i start school in five days and i don't have my hair done or my nails yet 😕