chapter 4

i walked pass the cafeteria hoping aya didn't see me or if she is even there, she was there but she didn't see me godddd thank you. i walked into the office and sat down in the nearest chair. "y/n how could you fight her" the principle say so innocently "brooo she mad because i said hi to her bf like that's my brother friend then she lied to the teacher and said i was cheating now i have a fucking f i was listening to music to cool my self off i was not even touching my screen, then she wouldn't leave me alone so i beat her ass up now get tf outta my face" you rolled your eyes at the principal "y/n now you know you gonna have to be suspend for 3 days". "yes and idc i need those days off anyways i'm leaving this school soon y'all so fucking toxic tell my dad i left i'm going to the skate park" you got up and left before the teacher could say anything, you walked out the office and saw mostly all the kids in your class surrounding the office talking about you. "y/n almost killed that girl" "i'm not playing with her no mo i'm not trying to get beat up" "yo aya that's your friend right there" shit shit shit i hate fucking life, i saw derek and my sister walking up to me with towels and wipes. "y/n you can't be beating people like that in public" "sorry she was fucking with me i couldn't take it" you replied to derek "what's bleeding" you asked before they could answer aya walked up to you with juice and a snack "thank you aya" you say hugging her "who that" ahiella asked "my new friend" "bitch your new bestfriend" aya corrected you "girl i'm sorry" you pretended to be scared, y'all started laughing "how tf you laughing you cheek is bleeding and your bottom lip" you touch your cheek to see if was really bleeding, you pulled your hand off your face "fuck i can't go to that run way" you was pissed. you sat down on the wall while staring at the people that was around you trying to clean your face "this shit gonna burn don't move ok" aya said "yah ok" you replied. she put fucking alcohol on my cheek, you hissed in pain "i told you to don't fucking move" she rolled her eyes while laughing "bitch that shit hurt" derek out alcohol on your lips while ahiella wipe your face off "bitch derek imma beat your ass next" you got up and chased him out the school.