chapter 33

i put on theses black plate form boots, i pulled my dress a little more i felt my ass was showing "ok all you need is some light make up" she said i put my hands up "nope nope i never worn make up and i don't want none" you grab a bracelet. "ivyyyy i swear just a little plssss" she whined "fineee" you rolled your eyes.

after she put setting spray on my face, she fanned her hand at my face so it can dry faster "ok all done, damn gorgeous" she smiled. "thank you ash" you said "np". as we leave i sat in the car and i felt like a bad feeling or idk excitement, i let go a breath "you good?" ash ask while driving "yah, i'm kinda nervous".

we pull up to the restaurant i never seen before it looks beautiful and nice fancy. ash is the only one that knows about my money then my other friends. "i know your rich and all so is he so he pick this" she smiled "he's light skin and tall a nice nose" she described him. he seems like a nice man.

i open my door when i get out my stomach started to turn and my heart started pounding as i stood up straight looking up to the man who ash told me about. he looks like that guy, idk i can't remember his name.

"you must be ivy am i right?" his voice made me stop breathing "hello?" his hand waves in my face "oh my bad yah". he took his other hand outta his pocket to shake yours "you look beautiful" he said "thank you.

i couldn't get this thought outta my mind about this man "he's gonna take you" i kept hearing replay in my head but i shook it off.

we head in side and got our tables, he kept looking at my face and his phone. "umm ivy i know this is weird to ask" he said, i felt my heart fall out my chest.

is he gonna say something about my family something about me in general?. crazy thoughts went through my head.

"you can trust me tho" he said.

"for?" you ask

"your name is not ivy" he said, my body shifted to a whole different level. there were not a lot of people around they didn't even care about the tension at our table. "what?" i played stupid "i'm not dumb y/n" my face grew shock, my old name....

how could he know that was my name? how did he know where i was. WHO IS HE?.

"who are you" your voice got loud and nobody still didn't look at you. "don't even try screaming theses guys here will kill you, if you run" his voice got angry. "you don't know me pls leave me alone" you tried to get up but didn't notice you was chained up.

when you look men was standing there looking at you with straight faces. "you ranned away from your family and killed people on your way here" he said "you probably thought you didn't you killed 300, kids, grown people, elders" he said .

"you know me and don't play dumb y/n" he yelled "i don't" you yelled back i frustration. tears form in your eyes as he said i killed people. "when your father was training you, he drugged you every time you did your work out to not remember when he would bring you out and kill people for him" he said sternly "you remember me" he pulled his glasses out and sat them on the table.

who had glasses i couldn't even think of anyone but that boy with curly hair like the other and taller.

"jiggy" a name called in my head "jiggy". my head started pounding like i was sick or about to throw up, "jiggy turner" he said. he put his glasses on "now ash had nothing to do with this but i found you by her instagram". she set me up didn't she.

"we had pictures edited to see how you would look older one match the face on her instagram and i hit her up when she was at the club and told her i wanna take you on date" he explained everything.

"your father wants you back tomorrow night we don't have time to waste so we are bringing you back" he said standing up from his seat.

all i remember hearing his glass break and my head gettting slammed into the table. my vision went blurry as i seen a girl and jiggy and others standing there staring at me.

a/n: next chapter is the last