chapter 26

i flip my hair off my shoulders while i closed the door. i walk down to the hall to a door that said "don't touch" welp i'm gonna touch it today, i looked around and grabbed the key card that was on my pocket. i slide it through the door lock and it opened not surprising, i weakly smiled disappointed. it looked like a regular office, boring, and plan. i walk in and immediately started to search then i heard foot steps, i push the books shelf and a door opened i jump right in there and then book shelf moved back i closed the door. i smiled to my self cuz i found the room, ok my father told me the code was ****** i put it in and the door opened. "guys i got the door open y'all ok???" you said holding on to your ear piece "yah" everyone said "cohen your done hacking the system yet?" i ask "yes we're coming now" i smiled the plan is going good so far. i started to pack the blocks of gold and put them in theses bags, they was so fuck heavy but my plan is gonna work not in till the end "send father now" you said holding your ear piece. we need a car to put this stuff in it took me like 10 mins to put most of it in 10 bags each bag had 15 blocks of gold.

as i was turning around i saw corey standing there with a gun pointing to me "found me" i chuckled softly "who are you and why you came" oh yah i forgot i took that make up off "oh i'm y/n see umm i was taking something of yours that you won't be getting" derek walk behind him. i gave him a smile letting him know get me tf outta here now, corey re loads his gun and point it to my chest. geeshhh i got a body guard on and you choose the right place of my body this might sting a bit but i can take it. five bullets went flying at my stomach as they did derek cock corey in the head with his gun, and ranned over to me who was laying straight on the floor. "shit" i said getting up "his gun was powerful, that was fun" you said jumping and dusting your self off "yah come on we gotta go" he said grabbing the cart of gold i stack. we ranned outta the place we were in and got into the hall when we did it was hella lady's blocking are way "give me my gun" you said looking over to him "you sure i don't-" i cut him off "i said give me my fucking gun" he gave you the gun. i loaded my shit and aim it to who ever was in the way there was like 10 of theses bitches, "move or i will shoot" you said to them who was still standing still "ight bet" i aim my gun one of the whit bitches head and shot her straight the ground.

seem like they used to it "your next" the one who look scared like she ready shit her pants. "any last words" you said tilting your head "i'm a single mother and i have two kids and a little brother who is mental" i look over at derek who looks hurt "you know what y'all can go just don't come back here or make any contact with that ok or he will kill you". you said putting your gun in its strap "go" you said moving your hands to the exit, they looked happy to leave tbh i would of shot her if i didn't know. we get outta the place safe kinda expect right now, i get on my bike while my father men put the gold in the van. while i said fixing my self i felt a sting of irritation on my neck when i turned around it was that bitch who said something about her family hold a fucking sling shot. imma kill that hoe dead ass.

i pulled the tinny arrow outta my neck i couldn't talk, i look over at aya who is talking to ella. derek was sitting down and cohen was too in the van, i was left out. i tried to run but someone grabbed me and cover my nose and my mouth with there hand where i couldn't breathe. all i know everything just went blank.

 all i know everything just went blank

corey age: 18

a/n: kinda short but next chapter won't