Chapter 5

Now there are only the two girls left...Itsuka Kendo and Momo Yaoyorozu.

"How dare you play my precious friend for a fool!" snarled Itsuka.

"What are you spouting?" questioned Momo.

This made Itsuka even angrier than she already was.

"Do you know how long he waited in that park?! He waited for you to come till evening damn you!" yelled Itsuka with pure hatred seeping out of her voice.

"I..I didn't know." replied Momo shocked by what she heard.

"Like you'd care...leaving him all alone in that park while you took your time to have fun with another guy."

Momo was taken aback by what Itsuka just unveiled. To think that Itsuka saw her together with Shoto.

"P..please don't tell Izuku about this." pleaded Momo.

Itsuka was now fuming with so much hatred for the onyx eyed girl as she slapped her again...but this time she didn't hold back.

"You even have the audacity to ask something of me?! To think your skin is this thick. Do you know what Izuku had felt when you didn't even bother to show up?! He still forced himself to smile even though I know he's hurting so much inside." yelled Itsuka.

This made Momo feel ashamed of herself and what she's done.

"You dragged him here just to tell him all those bullshits when you don't even know that he can even barely stand! He got a fever waiting for you till it rained and you didn't even care!" added Itsuka which made Momo wide eyed as tears swelled up in her eyes.

"I..I'm so..sorry...please forgive me." cried Momo apologizing on the things she's done.

"If you're truly sorry...don't ever come near him again. You're only hurting him." said Itsuka and she began walking back.

"I wonder why he even risked his life to save you that day." added Itsuka as she went to the nurse's office to check on Izuku.

Momo heard those last words Itsuka had uttered.

'Izuku risked his life for me? What did she mean by that?'
.
.
.
.
Itsuka came to the nurse's office and saw Izuku sleeping in the bed with a washcloth on top of his head.

The nurse told Itsuka that Izuku just needs a little rest and he will be all fine. The nurse left the office because she needs to do something leaving only Itsuka to take care of Izuku.

She sat on a chair besides Izuku's bed and watched his peaceful sleeping face.

"Why do you have to suffer like this Izuku...I don't want to see you in pain." said Itsuka as she held Izuku's hand.

Itsuka is Izuku's only childhood friend. She's the one who stayed by his side when others won't. Itsuka loves the way Izuku is so kind and compassionate to others even though he knows he won't get treated the same.

"I promise I will protect you Izuku. I won't let anyone hurt you again." said Itsuka as she wrapped her cheek with Izuku's hand.

Itsuka left Izuku to rest a bit longer for his fever to dissipate...but not without a passionate kiss on the forehead.