Chapter 7

It's been weeks since Izuku was out of school. He's been receiving treatment and resting in the hospital these past few weeks to recover. Izuku had never pointed out who did this to him.

Due to Izuku's forgiving and kind nature...instead of blaming Shoto for beating him up...Izuku was blaming himself instead. He believes that he might have done something wrong for Todoroki to do those things to him.

His family didn't dwell on the matter of who the perpetrator was anymore due to Izuku not telling who it was.

Even if his parents are settled in this matter...Itsuka is not. She is worried about Izuku because he is too forgiving and that kindness is what invites trouble for him.

Izuku came back to school still with a few bandages still wrapped in him...its not gathering much attention since it's under his clothes. The only one's that are in plain sight is a bandaid on his left cheek.

His absence for a few days didn't make much difference in their class since Izuku is pretty much non-existent in the eyes of his classmates anyway. The class just went by like usual.

"Izuku..." called Momo.

Izuku looked at Momo.

"Can I talk to you for a sec." asked Momo.

Izuku slightly nodded his head since his neck was still hurting due to the injuries he got.

Momo took the both of them went to a secluded area.

"I'm really sorry for what happened back then." apologized Momo.

Izuku wrote on his notebook.

~What might you be apologizing for?~

"Back then when I left you all alone at the park...the truth is, I was with Shoto that time." explained Momo.

~I know...you don't have to apologize in the first place anyway. It was only forced on to you by your father so you have the right to do what you want.~

"No! You should be angry with me...what I did was unforgivable!"

~I can never hate you.~

At this point...Momo already gave up on making Izuku angry with her. She knew that Izuku is a very kind hearted person and he can never hate on someone.

"Thank you for understanding...by the way Izuku what happened to you this past week? You were absent...Your face is also bruised." asked Momo.

~It's nothing.~

"Please tell me what happened to you. I was also worried you know?"

Izuku was a bit hesitant to tell her but he still wrote on his notebook and showed it to Momo.

When Momo saw what he written...she went wide eyed in disbelief.

~It was Shoto Todoroki~

Izuku more or less expected her reaction.

~It's okay if you don't believe me~

"I believe you Izuku." uttered Momo.

After hearing what she said...Izuku was surprised. He didn't expect for Momo to believe him over confessing it was Shoto who hurt him.

"From what I can see...you are a very kind and compassionate person Izuku. I know you won't lie about something like this."

Izuku can't help but shed a tear when he heard Momo's warm words. There has been nobody that had been this sympathetic to him besides his parents and Itsuka.

When Momo saw Izuku cry...she had the impulse of wanting to embrace him in her arms. Just when she was about to do so...Itsuka came running towards them with fumes above her head.

"Hey...I told you not to get near Izuku anymore dammit!!" yelled Itsuka.

"Izuku...I will go first. See you later." said Momo as she dashed away from Itsuka.

"Izuku are you okay...Why are you crying? I'm going to get that bitch." said Itsuka.

She was about to go after Momo when Izuku held her arms to stop her.

"Don't stop me Izuku...I will thoroughly teach her a lesson this time."

Izuku wrote on his notebook again.

~She didn't do anything bad to me...in fact, she even apologized.~

Izuku was smiling with tears still flowing from his eyes.

Itsuka couldn't handle his cuteness anymore as she hugged Izuku and caressed his head on her bountiful chest.

"Just why are you so adorable?!"

Izuku tried to escape from her grasp but soon gave up since Itsuka is much physically stronger than he is since she's a martial artist.

Itsuka cuddled Izuku for the next five minutes after that.