Chapter 3

Just as what Momo's father had instructed her, she invited Izuku to watch the movie together.

This made Izuku fairly happy even though he knew she was only being forced to it...

"Just wait for me in the park. I'll be there by 9."

Izuku nodded his head indicating he will do as she says. After that...Momo turned her back on him and went to her seat.

"Why do I even have to bother doing all this stuff?" muttered Momo to herself while walking back to her desk.

Izuku faintly heard what Momo said. He felt quite miserable after hearing those painful words.
.
.
.
.
In the blink of an eye Sunday came. Izuku dressed himself and forced to put a smile on his face even though he's feeling pathetic of himself.

He quickly went to the park by the clock turned 8:30. Izuku hurriedly dashed to the park earlier than Momo since being later than the girl is not a good thing.

When Izuku got there...fortunately Momo still hasn't arrived. He then behaved himself and waited there silently.

Momo on the other hand is also on her way to the park. She wears a beautiful long dress together with strappy flat sandals topped with a brown floppy hat.

Along the way...she happened to come across Shoto.

"Momo, fancy meeting you here. Where are you going?" asked Shoto.

'This is bad...I can't let Shoto find out that I will watch a movie together with that guy.' thought Momo.

Momo quickly thought of a way to solve the situation at hand. She remembered that she still had both the tickets in her bag.

"I'm actually planning to invite you to watch a movie together since I bought two tickets...but it seems it's no longer needed since you're already here." said Momo.

"Really? Then what are we waiting for...let's go." replied Shoto as he held Momo's hands in which made her blush a little.

The two of them then went to watch the movie together.

Meanwhile in the park.

'Momo's a bit late...maybe she just overslept? I'm going to wait for her for a bit longer.'

Shoto and Momo went and done more after watching the movie like shopping and eating in a family restaurant.

While the two of them are enjoying themselves in their own time together...Izuku is still standing in the park waiting for Momo to hopefully come.

Momo and Shoto were having so much fun but the sun was about to go down...they said goodbye to each other and Momo went home with a smile on her face.

'That date was super fun!' thought Momo.

'Am I forgetting something? Nah, it's probably just nothing.' thought Momo as she waltzed her way to their home.

Izuku can still be seen patiently waiting for Momo to come. The ray of the sunset trickled it's light on Izuku's cheeks. That's the only time Izuku noticed that it's already almost evening and rain is also starting to pour.

'I didn't notice that it's already almost night time. It seems that Momo couldn't come...Maybe something urgent happened that's why she couldn't arrive. I hope she's okay.' thought Izuku as he walked his way home with his hands covering his head under the night rainy sky.