Chapter 9

Just as Shoto and his gang planned...they made their move after the class ended.

By this time...Itsuka usually walks back home alone since her house is the opposite direction as that of Izuku. This was a good opportunity for Shoto's plan to come into action.

While Itsuka was walking her way home...she got blocked by Todoroki's gang. Since there are little to no people on the area at this time, Shoto's lackeys won't worry about witnesses.

"What do you want?" asked Itsuka while taking a defensive stance.

"Such a feisty girl...I like it." said one of the lackeys while drooling looking at Itsuka's body.

Since there are four of them...the gang split up to surround the orange haired girl. As soon as she's surrounded...all of them engaged.

Itsuka fought back using her martial arts skills that she forged for so many years. As strong as she is...Itsuka managed to hold her ground. The fight went on for a little while until Shoto's lackeys are almost out of gas.

"This bitch is strong!"

"Let's go together...I don't believe we can't beat her."

With that...all of them shamelessly ganged up on Itsuka. The girl on the other hand refused to give in as she clenched her fist and defended herself one last time.

Just as when Itsuka was about to finish them all...a fifth member of the gang snucked up behind her and held her on a tight bear hug making her unable to move her arms.

"W..what the?!" exclaimed Itsuka surprised.

"We got her now boys!!" yelled Shoto's lackeys.
.
.
.
.
The next day...another day went by as usual. Though...Izuku didn't get to meet Itsuka all day. Usually...the both of them would meet up at the entrance of the school but not today.

Izuku wondered what happened to her. Surprisingly...Itsuka managed to show up on lunchtime. She went to Izuku's classroom as usual to invite him to eat at the cafeteria.

"Izuku...let's eat!" invited Itsuka with her usual smile.

Izuku noticed some bandages and band aids on her face and some parts of her body. He didn't dwell on the matter on the meantime as he just accompanied Itsuka to a cafeteria.

This time Momo also joined them.

"What happened to your face? You look more and more of a delinquent." uttered Momo.

"You want some beating broom hair?!" replied Itsuka.

The two girls argued for a short while before settling down to eat their food.

The three of them then ate their lunch together. As soon as they finished eating...Momo excused herself first as she needed to go to the bathroom.

"I'll go first...just gonna pick some flowers..." said Momo as she dashed off to the nearest women's bathroom.

Izuku took this opportunity to aske Itsuka about what really happened.

~What happened yesterday that made you look like this~

Izuku gently caressed Itsuka's cheeks with a worried look on his face. Seeing as Itsuka wouldn't stomach lying to him...she told the truth.

"You see...yesterday, that bastard Todoroki's lackeys attacked me." said Itsuka.

Flashback to yesterday~

Itsuka had both her arms completely immobile due to the strong bear hug she got.

This made her really angry...since martial artists such as her despise such kinds of cowardly sneak attacks.

"Don't underestimate me you lowlifes!!" yelled Itsuka as she bit the hand of the one who sneaked behind her.

And with that...she got released from the bear hug. Controlled by her extreme anger...Itsuka beat the shit out of all of them to the point they got hospitalized.

After beating them up to a pulp...they confessed everything that Shoto was the one who ordered them to do all this.

Well...she isn't a black belt for nothing.

Flashback end~

"And that's what happened..." said Itsuka, finishing her explanation.

Izuku went wide eyed upon hearing this. It's fortunate that Itsuka only got away with minor injuries. Izuku can't possibly imagine if something much worse had happened back then.

What if she didn't win?

What if she got abducted?

What if they had done something bad to her?

With those thoughts came rampaging on Izuku's mind...something snapped within him that made his usual bright eyes pale and almost looks devoid of emotion.

Izuku then wrote on his notebook once again and showed it to Itsuka. What he wrote came as confusing for the girl...

~Is Shoto really the one behind this?~

"Y..yes." replied Itsuka taken aback by Izuku's sudden change of temperament.

~Everything's going to be alright~

Izuku just smiled at Itsuka. Usually...Itsuka would have been joyous seeing Izuku's cheerful smile but now...it felt cold and it's not an understatement that she felt a bit of shiver ran down her spine.

'Just what are you going to do...Izuku?'