Chapter 6

Since that day of encountering Itsuka Kendo and receiving the slap of her life...Momo hasn't bothered Izuku anymore.

She isn't herself this past few days probably because of the terrible things she's done to our poor cinnamon roll.

Even when Momo was with Shoto...she couldn't hide her sadness and this didn't go unnoticed for Shoto.

"Are you okay Momo? You seem down this past few days." asked Shoto.

"I..I'm fine Shoto...you don't have to worry." replied Momo with a forced smile.

He exactly knows who to blame for this. Shoto had caught Momo glancing at Izuku with a pained look on her face several times already.

'Izuku Midoriya...I will get you for this!' thought Shoto.
.
.
.
.
Izuku got called out by Shoto's lackeys to follow them. Izuku being the kind cinnamon roll that he is...just followed them not knowing their intentions.

Shoto's lackeys lead Izuku to the back of the school grounds. There...Shoto can be seen waiting for them.

"I have a bone to pick with you Izuku Midoriya!" said Shoto as he grabbed Izuku's collar.

Izuku was quite confused by what the boy in front of him meant by what he said. Izuku don't remember ever being involved with him.

With that...Izuku then wrote in his notebook with his collar still being grabbed.

~What seems to be your problem with me? I don't remember ever offending you. If I ever did something...please say it to me so that I can fix it.~

Shoto read what Izuku had written and it only angered him.

"You want to play dumb?!" yelled Shoto as he pushed Izuku to the ground.

Izuku quickly fell on his back.

"Beat him up!" exclaimed Shoto pointing at Izuku.

Shoto's lackey started trampling on Izuku. The green haired boy just curled up and took the painful hits being thrown at him.

'You think you can mess with Momo and get away with it?! Dream on fucker!' cussed Shoto in his mind.

Soon after...Shoto also joined in beating the helpless boy up. Izuku gripped his notebook and desperately wrote something on it while being beaten mercilessly.

Kicks and punches where thrown at Izuku without holding back. Izuku's frail body could only wince in pain as he gets pummeled with no hope of even pleading them stop. His whole body is in pain...he couldn't do anything but just cover his body as best he can to minimize the pain he's experiencing.

After a seemingly long time of one sided assault...Shoto and his gang finally stopped.

"If you dare tell anybody about this you better think of the consequences!" warned Shoto.

The assailants left the half dead Izuku on the ground with a piece of ripped bloodied paper besides him and it's written in there...~Please forgive me~

When Izuku was found...it was already sundown. Luckily for Izuku...a fellow student found him and was straight away rushed to the hospital to be given immediate treatment. There are no other major injuries in Izuku's body except for a broken left rib.

Itsuka was devastated when she heard the news. She and Izuku's parents also rushed to the hospital to see if he's okay. They couldn't stop the tears from flowing in their eyes when they saw the pitiful state Izuku is in.

He's lying in the hospital bed with bandages wrapped  all over his body. What's worse...he hadn't even gain consciousness yet.