Chapter 11

Izuku kept walking forward towards Todoroki ignoring his empty tantrums.

"S-stay away from me you freak!" exclaimed Todoroki taking steps back in fear.

This feeling is foreign for Shoto, being the one that's cornered. All his life, he thought he's a bigshot and can do anything he wanted just because his family is influential. Shoto loves looking down on people and enjoys making those who he didn't like suffer. Through the use of money, he gained followers that responds to his every beck and call and make them do his bidding.

Shoto previously viewed Izuku as one of the people that he can play with. With Izuku being mute and a somewhat goody two shoes, he thought he can mess with him to appease his boredome. And yet, right this moment Shoto is in the mercy of the guy he thought is under him.

Without any warning, Izuku swung his right arm and with an explosive force...he went for a straight jab on Todoroki's face directly.

Without having any time to dodge much less react, Shoto took the full blow of it which cost him his front teeth to break in the process.

Todoroki crashed on the floor passed out. Soon after he lost consciousness, two big men in black suits carried him to a car.
.
.
.
.
When Todoroki gained consciousness again, he noticed his hands and feet are tied in a chair inside a strange room.

Todokoki looked at his watch and saw that it was already evening.

"Wheee am I?" uttered Shoto with a broken speech due to his front teeth being knocked out.

After a while, Izuku opened and came inside through the door. He just looked at Todoroki with emotionless eyes and walked through a table besides him where different tools are located.

Izuku took the pliers and held it in his hand while walking tiwards Shoto who is shaking in fear.

"What do you want to do to me?" questioned Shoto struggling to let himself free from being tied.

Izuku took out his phone and typed on it.

~You shouldn't have tried to hurt my friend~

Todoroki saw this and immediately knew what Izuku meant by it.

"That girl is fine anyway so why are you doing this to me?!"

Izuku immediately pulled out Shoto's nail on his left pinky finger using the pliers in his hand.

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

Shoto screamed in unimaginable pain as tears flowed out of his eye sockets.

~Wrong choice of words~

Although it's true that Itsuka is fine, the fact that Todoroki tried to harm her will not change.

"My father is a very powerful and influential person! Once he hears about this, you're doomed!" threatened Shoto forcing a smile on his face.

Izuku didn't respond to Shoto's threats as he pulled another two finger nails off of shoto's hand.

"P-please for-forgive me! I w-won't do it again." pleaded Shoto, with his tears and snot flooding on his face making it look a total mess.

Izuku just smiled and let Shoto read what's written on his phone one last time.

~You sure won't, cause I'm going to make sure that happens~

Shoto went wide eyed after he saw what's written on Izuku's phone. He understood what that meant.

Izuku stood up once again and turned around the door and began walking out. Todoroki kept calling on Izuku pleading desperately but his pleads fell on deaf ears as Izuku just kept walking.

Outside the door, the previous two men in suits were present. The both of them bowed to Izuku.

"Izuku-sama!" uttered both of the men.

~cripple both his arms and legs for me and throw him out after~

"Yes!" The two men responded.

The two if them then went to Todoroki and began crippling his limbs while Izuku walked out of the room wiping some bit of blood that splattered on his face that he got when pulling out Shoto's nails.
.
.
.
.
With that, Shoto got hospitalized and got completely crippled. He's now nothing different from that of a vegetable person.

His father also got fired from his position as manager of a big company and got imprisoned for some company theft that had been revealed.

As it turns out, Shoto's father work under one of the Midoriya's companies.

Shoto's case was also fabricated to the school saying he got transferred to another school. That's just a taste of how powerful Izuku's family and influence really is.