Chapter 8- Is that your natural hair color?

(Y/N)'s POV:

Another week of school has gone by. We had a couple akuma attacks but not too many. I'm still hanging out with the same group so not much has changed.

*ding*

Its Saturday and I'm currently sitting on my bed, reading (fave book), when I hear my phone go off. I look down at my phone to see that I've received a text message from the class group chat.

I tap on the notification and open the message app. I read the message Juleka sent. She was inviting us to help her clean her boat for Kitty Section's rehearsal at 2:30.

boat? band? classmates?

I think I'll pass.

I type back, 'cant, busy.'. Short and simple so I don't waste my time or anyone else's. My phones goes off a couple more times, my guess, classmates responding. I choose to ignore them and get back to my book.

An hour goes by and I'm still on my bed, reading my book. I fold the top corner of the page I'm on and close the book. I stand up and put it on the small table next to my bed.

I lay on my bed and look up at the ceiling, I close my eyes. All I can think about was the night I went to the Eiffel Tower.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*Flash Back*

The cold, breezy air hits my face as I'm swinging through the streets of Paris. I remembered to turn invisible a couple minutes ago, just in case anyone sees me. But I doubt that, it's like really late.

As I swing through, I look up at the sky and gaze at the stars. pretty.

I make it to the Eiffel Tower. I land on the platform and become visible. I turn towards the city and take in the view, all the houses have their lights on making the view even more beautiful. I turn back and pull out my phone, and open the camera app. I turn my back towards the lights. I smile and hold up the middle finger and snap a photo.

I look at the photo and laugh a bit. I send the photo to Miles, with the plan of making him jealous.

haha he's gonna be annoyed.

I stare into the city for a couple more minutes, when I notice a figure moving through the streets. It looks like it's.... chat noir?

And he's....coming this way?!

"shit. what do I do??!?!?" I whisper under my breath.

wait.

should I change into my suit?

fuck it's in my closet.

or should I stay in civilian form?

If I stay in civilian form, he'll be confused how I got up here since the stairs are closed off. But if I try to leave, he might see me.

While I list the pros and cons in my head, the figure gets closer. I quickly decide to turn invisible and hide in a corner. He gets to the tower and sits on the ledge. He starts talking to himself.

"Gosh, why won't she listen to me?!"

I wonder who he's talking about?

"She's ignorant, disobedient and overall rude. I shouldn't surround myself with people like her!" He says with an annoyed voice.

He calms down and looks at his hands in his lap.

"but I just... can't seem to stay away from her." He says quietly and calm.