Chapter 2 - The Girl from New York

Key:

Italics- Personal Thoughts

POV- Point of View

(Y/N)- Your Name

(L/N) - Last Name

(H/L)- Hair Length

(H/C)- Hair Color

(E/C)- Eye Color

(E/S)- Eye Shape

!READ! BACKGROUND INFO!

You basically have all the same powers that Miles (from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse) has. You both were hanging out when you guys got bit by the spider, you've only been a Spider-Girl for a year, but you've already learned how to control and maintain your powers well. You moved to Paris because New York didn't have enough crime for the both of you.You heard about Paris and it's weird akumas from some blog you saw online, so you decided to check it out. You saw how the weird cat and ladybug were having difficulties controlling their city. You applied to become a transfer student at some random French school and you got accepted, only for a couple years though. You didn't matter how long you were there for though, you're only goal was to defeat Paris's villain and protect these civilians. You didn't care much about making friends, it would only distract you, plus you didn't want anyone finding out you were Spider-Girl. Only Miles knew, and you planned to keep it that way. So you live alone in a nice apartment that your school provided. You don't know much about the akuma situation, but that's why you're here in Paris.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N's POV)

Time Skip ~After you received your schedule from the Principle~

"Alright. Thank you!" I say with a kind, bright smile on my face while walking to exit the room. Once I close the door, I turn around back into the hallway. My smile drops to the somewhat emotionless expression I've been wearing all morning. I def have a RBF.

Gosh, he was weird. What kind of Principle talks about owls non-stop, whatever.

I look down at my schedule and try to memorize what classes I have and the order they're in.

Ok, lets see.....

Period 1: Homeroom (English)

Period 2: Science

Period 3: P.E (Physical Education/Gym)

Lunch